Alpha Male Dosage

To those that have used Alpha Male recently, what dosing method worked best for you?

The guidance lists 2-4 per day. What did you use and did it work for you?

What kind of results did you see?

Also did you use the 5 on 2 off plan or the 4/1, 3/1, 4/1 method.

Any sides like water retention?

I’ve not used Alpha Male for a few years and can’t really recall what worked best for me in the past. I’m not a noobie but looking to get off a persistent sticking point.

Thanks.

Anybody???

Currently taking it. I take 2 when I wake up and 2 in the middle of the afternoon. I’ve always taken it 5 days on, 2 days off. That just works best with my schedule.

I take it because I’m in my late 30s and I’ve got the money to try it out. First time I took it, it didn’t seem to do anything. Second time, I felt stronger and better and my lifts definitely went up. Because of the Alpha Male? Not sure. But I’m giving it another go to see what I think.

Best of luck.

5/2 seems more convenient than 4/1, 3/1, 4/1…

I think CT recommended taking it before bed, as that’s when T levels peak. I could be wrong about that, though.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

I think CT recommended taking it before bed, as that’s when T levels peak. I could be wrong about that, though.[/quote]

Yeah full dose before bed, 5 on 2 off.
It’s just the easy and simple.

Thanks guys.

Did you fell a bloat when you took it? Just thinking if I need to stock up some dandelion root or not.

No bloating for me, I do the 5/2 method.

I can’t take it late at night, otherwise it keeps me awake longer.

I do 2 in the morning, then two around 5pm.

I do two in the morning and two about eight hours later. I also do the 5/2 method as it is easier for me to do. I have never experienced any negative side effects to Alpha Male and have always been pleased with the results.

Christopher

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

I think CT recommended taking it before bed, as that’s when T levels peak. I could be wrong about that, though.[/quote]

When CT talked about taking the full dosage before you, you mean 4 tabs at night?

5 on 2 off for me.
I take 3 before bed. Best sup ever for men in 30s

i take one when i wanna go on a sex spree.

ive been on the same bottle for about a year now.

[quote]ZeusNathan wrote:
i take one when i wanna go on a sex spree.

ive been on the same bottle for about a year now.[/quote]

Same bottle for a year?? You got to have more sex :wink:

LOL

i agree, but i just realized how my post would look to another.

haha

i do use Alpha Male to get my mojo going… and also after 2 - 3 weeks of consistent hard training. its a mental thing if anything.