Alpha Male/Carbolin 19 Help

Hello,

I am relatively new to taking supplements, but I’ve been into physical culture for years.

After a looking over the various supplements, I think that I could really benefit from Alpha Male. However, I am a but unsure of it because of the Carbolin 19.

What exactly does “anabolic bridge” mean. I have never taken any anabolic steroids, nor do I wish to start taking them. What exactly is Carbolin 19, and is it safe for someone who wishes to stay on the natural side of things?

Else, I’ll just get TRIBEX.

Yes, it’s very safe don’t worry about it.

Carbolin 19 help you add or keep muscle, but it is by no means a steroid.

[quote]rsg wrote:
Yes, it’s very safe don’t worry about it.

Carbolin 19 help you add or keep muscle, but it is by no means a steroid.[/quote]

exactly, and the “anabolic Bridge” would be a substance one could use in between, to Bridge cycles of anabolic while restoring natural T and it would help yo preserve and keep building LBM

Phill

Yes, to echo, its safe.

The word anabolic has a bad reputation to the general public. Little do they know, pizza, water, mcdonalds, and maybe even boogers are all anabolic.

Thanks, I just ordered some Alpha Male and Rez-V. I’m really hoping this will work.

It won’t work overnight, so give it some time. You’ll find that Alpha Male really helps with recovery and training intensity.