Alpha Male Baldness Concerns

O.K. I was just about to order Alpha Male, but then I thought I remembered hearing that T-Boosters cause hair loss. ? I am prone to balding yet I haven’t started balding yet… I don’t want to start…!!!

Has anyone experinced a “balding” effect on Alpha Male???

THANX

[quote]fedorov91 wrote:
O.K. I was just about to order Alpha Male, but then I thought I remembered hearing that T-Boosters cause hair loss. ? I am prone to balding yet I haven’t started balding yet… I don’t want to start…!!!

THANX[/quote]

fedorov91,

If you’re prone to balding, as in you’re currently balding, then I would not recommend using products designed to increase endogenous testosterone.

Otherwise, however, it’s important to keep in mind that you’re really only going to increase testosterone levels to a moderate degree (high-normal range) and in doing so, you’re really not providing a great deal more substrate for 5 alpha-reduction to DHT.

Echo to what Cy says, not enough increase to cause that effect. They aint roids kiddo…

Aside from that, just be badass like alot of high t males do and shave your head. Join the club :wink:

[quote]Cy Willson wrote:
fedorov91 wrote:

THANX

fedorov91,

If you’re prone to balding, as in you’re currently balding, then I would not recommend using products designed to increase endogenous testosterone.

Otherwise, however, it’s important to keep in mind that you’re really only going to increase testosterone levels to a moderate degree (high-normal range) and in doing so, you’re really not providing a great deal more substrate for 5 alpha-reduction to DHT.

[/quote]

What do you think of using Propecia and Alpha Male concurrently?

A good idea. Proscar (quartered) works great with T boosters as it works on the DHT receptor which is reduced from T.

DH

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Cy Willson wrote:
fedorov91 wrote:

THANX

fedorov91,

[/quote]

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Cy Willson wrote:
fedorov91 wrote:

THANX

fedorov91,

[/quote]

Hi jsbrook,

To be honest, I would only do so if you know for certain that you’re suffering from or extremely prone to androgenic alopecia. In such a case, I suppose if one wanted to be extremely cautious, they could use finasteride and Alpha Male concurrently.

Hope that helps.

[quote]fedorov91 wrote:

THANX[/quote]

1. I’m 45 and I take Nitro T3 and take additional Saw Palmetto as Nitro T3 contains a relatively low amount. Looking at the label of Alpha Male, it appears to have no anti-DHT products in it, so I would definitely recommend Saw Palmetto (assuming you’re over the age of 35-40.) If you’re under 35, I don’t know why you’d need a supplement. You should be able to look at a weight and put on a couple of pounds of muscle.
  2. Actually a combination of Saw Palmetto and Grape Seed has been shown to have some clinical backing in preventing male pattern baldness and that’s what I actually take.
  3. Eating flax seeds has also some clinical backing in preventing hair loss as well.