T Nation

Alpha Male at 23?

Questioning if this supplement would have any benefit for a 23 year old? I have read up on Tribulus and heard it's not really effective until later age.

Thanks

why do you want to take it?

just looking to maximize my potential testosterone production etc. I have also heard of Arimatest. A couple of my friends used it but it seems like its over hyped.

What are your goals?.. Weight gain, toning weight loss, muscle, strength?.. how much are you looking to spend per month?!

why do i get the feeling OP doesn't look like he works out

my bad... I dont know this shit. ill stay out

Stop posting please...

Please delete

Holy Macro, What is your MOS and Rank? Stationed anywhere?

Heard of D-aspartic acid? Threads here about it. Also check out the supplement citruline malate (which I highly recommend), such as that found in MAG-10, sold on the store on this site. http://www.T-Nation.com/store/supplements/MAG-10-anabolic-pulse.jsp I made huge gains on this stuff.

*edit: i'm saying that CM is a good supplement, not necessarily for test, just for gains (exerts increased work capacity for an intermediate level person in strength endurance, repeated bouts near 90% 1RM, and overall muscular endurance, simultaneously).

Further, DAA is shown to significantly increase test, unlike many supplements most effectively designed for other effects.

11A, O2, everywhere

ahh yeahhh . My brother is Infantry as well. Almost a Major. He's 10th Mountain and did Rangers/SF. Those guys are actually crazy. Did you do ROTC or officer candidate school ?

Studies demonstrating DAAs success require 6 grams of the stuff taken daily to give the advertised results. Check the labels and see what dose you come up with across various DAA products.

you're brother was ranger batt, then group, and then back to 10th? odd.

direct commission. whatchu know bout dem field grade officers giving out hookups

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

[quote]Umyaya wrote:

ahh yeahhh . My brother is Infantry as well. Almost a Major. He’s 10th Mountain and did Rangers/SF. Those guys are actually crazy. Did you do ROTC or officer candidate school ?[/quote]

you’re brother was ranger batt, then group, and then back to 10th? odd.

direct commission. whatchu know bout dem field grade officers giving out hookups [/quote]

My brother went to 10th mountain

i work out

impressive. srs

Straight bulk powder is pretty cheap. I hope Biotest makes some ultra-pure stadardized dose w/ protocol. Maybe with Rez-V cycle? ...anyone else onboard Biotest getting a DAA product??