Alpha Male at 23?

Questioning if this supplement would have any benefit for a 23 year old? I have read up on Tribulus and heard it’s not really effective until later age.

Thanks

why do you want to take it?

just looking to maximize my potential testosterone production etc. I have also heard of Arimatest. A couple of my friends used it but it seems like its over hyped.

What are your goals?.. Weight gain, toning weight loss, muscle, strength?.. how much are you looking to spend per month?!

why do i get the feeling OP doesn’t look like he works out

my bad… I dont know this shit. ill stay out

[quote]okage wrote:

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
why do i get the feeling OP doesn’t look like he works out[/quote]

Probly cause hes talking about something that is the last supplement I would worry about unless I just got off a steroid cycle or needed a sexual stimulant. I need none of the above.

And it doesnt naturally raise testosterone levels enough to count as a true supplement.

If you want a quick and easy way, try human Growth hormones bro.[/quote]

Stop posting please…

Please delete

Holy Macro, What is your MOS and Rank? Stationed anywhere?

Heard of D-aspartic acid? Threads here about it. Also check out the supplement citruline malate (which I highly recommend), such as that found in MAG-10, sold on the store on this site. http://www.T-Nation.com/store/supplements/MAG-10-anabolic-pulse.jsp I made huge gains on this stuff.

*edit: i’m saying that CM is a good supplement, not necessarily for test, just for gains (exerts increased work capacity for an intermediate level person in strength endurance, repeated bouts near 90% 1RM, and overall muscular endurance, simultaneously).

Further, DAA is shown to significantly increase test, unlike many supplements most effectively designed for other effects.

[quote]Umyaya wrote:
Holy Macro, What is your MOS and Rank? Stationed anywhere? [/quote]

11A, O2, everywhere

[quote]Umyaya wrote:
Holy Macro, What is your MOS and Rank? Stationed anywhere? [/quote]

11A, O2, everywhere[/quote]

ahh yeahhh . My brother is Infantry as well. Almost a Major. He’s 10th Mountain and did Rangers/SF. Those guys are actually crazy. Did you do ROTC or officer candidate school ?

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:
*edit: i’m saying that CM is a good supplement, not necessarily for test, just for gains (exerts increased work capacity for an intermediate level person in strength endurance, repeated bouts near 90% 1RM, and overall muscular endurance, simultaneously).

Further, DAA is shown to significantly increase test, unlike many supplements most effectively designed for other effects.[/quote]
Studies demonstrating DAAs success require 6 grams of the stuff taken daily to give the advertised results. Check the labels and see what dose you come up with across various DAA products.

[quote]Umyaya wrote:

ahh yeahhh . My brother is Infantry as well. Almost a Major. He’s 10th Mountain and did Rangers/SF. Those guys are actually crazy. Did you do ROTC or officer candidate school ?[/quote]

you’re brother was ranger batt, then group, and then back to 10th? odd.

direct commission. whatchu know bout dem field grade officers giving out hookups

[quote]Umyaya wrote:

ahh yeahhh . My brother is Infantry as well. Almost a Major. He’s 10th Mountain and did Rangers/SF. Those guys are actually crazy. Did you do ROTC or officer candidate school ?[/quote]

you’re brother was ranger batt, then group, and then back to 10th? odd.

direct commission. whatchu know bout dem field grade officers giving out hookups [/quote]

My brother went to 10th mountain

[quote]Umyaya wrote:
How are you so damn big!! [/quote]

i work out

[quote]DeepOrange wrote:
/
[/quote]

impressive. srs

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

[quote]BulletproofTiger wrote:

Further, DAA is shown to significantly increase test, unlike many supplements most effectively designed for other effects.[/quote]
Studies demonstrating DAAs success require 6 grams of the stuff taken daily to give the advertised results. Check the labels and see what dose you come up with across various DAA products.[/quote]
Straight bulk powder is pretty cheap. I hope Biotest makes some ultra-pure stadardized dose w/ protocol. Maybe with Rez-V cycle? …anyone else onboard Biotest getting a DAA product??