Alpha Male and TRIBEX Tribulus?

I had some nice results from Alpha Male. I was going 5 on and 2 off which worked well with my schedule. How long did you guys stay on before cycling off? I’ve been on it for 8 weeks and have decided to lay off of it for 2 weeks.
Have any of you gone 2 weeks on Alpha Male and then 2 weeks on TRIBEX Tribulus back and forth for 8 weeks total? Any reviews or thoughts would be great. Thank, TGATL

[quote]tgatl wrote:
I had some nice results from Alpha Male. I was going 5 on and 2 off which worked well with my schedule. How long did you guys stay on before cycling off? I’ve been on it for 8 weeks and have decided to lay off of it for 2 weeks.
Have any of you gone 2 weeks on Alpha Male and then 2 weeks on TRIBEX Tribulus back and forth for 8 weeks total? Any reviews or thoughts would be great. Thank, TGATL[/quote]

One of the primary ingredients in Alpha Male is tribulus and it’s the only ingredient in TRIBEX Gold. You should take at least a two week break from tribulus after twelve weeks of continued use.

Carbolin 19 found in Alpha Male and as I am sure you are already aware is available as a stand alone is one that benefits get better after extended continued use. Me personally I use Alpha Male and when breaking from it continue to use Carbolin 19 as a stand alone. This is working well for me.

Take care,

D

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
tgatl wrote:
Have any of you gone 2 weeks on Alpha Male and then 2 weeks on TRIBEX Tribulus back and forth for 8 weeks total? Any reviews or thoughts would be great. Thank, TGATL

thanks 4 the help!!!

One of the primary ingredients in Alpha Male is tribulus and it’s the only ingredient in TRIBEX Gold. You should take at least a two week break from tribulus after twelve weeks of continued use.

Carbolin 19 found in Alpha Male and as I am sure you are already aware is available as a stand alone is one that benefits get better after extended continued use. Me personally I use Alpha Male and when breaking from it continue to use Carbolin 19 as a stand alone. This is working well for me.

Take care,

D[/quote]