Alpha Male and Muscle Gain?

When you take Alpha Male of coarse there will be muscle gains… but what happens when you stop taking it? Do you gains go away or do you keep them?

you turn to stone

You should keep them, unless you have hormonal problems.

[quote]Beershoes wrote:
You should keep them, unless you have hormonal problems.[/quote]

X2.

[quote]oscarg wrote:
When you take Alpha Male of coarse there will be muscle gains…[/quote]

If your training and nutrition is fine, sure. But they’re not magic, working by themselves.

Once you build muscle, it’s with for as long as you take care of it properly. It won’t disappear unless you neglect it. (Sheesh, am I talking about hypertrophy or a rose garden?)

In any case, stopping your Alpha Male won’t make your gains disappear at all.

seen on the steriods forum some guys shitting on tren extreme. my question is, isnt something like Alpha Male in the same catagory? ie, pro hormone or test increasing product. what do you think of Alpha Male vs tren extreme.?

[quote]sptcigars wrote:
seen on the steriods forum some guys shitting on tren extreme. my question is, isnt something like Alpha Male in the same catagory? ie, pro hormone or test increasing product. what do you think of Alpha Male vs tren extreme.?[/quote]

Alpha Male stimulates natural test production. It’s not in the same ballpark.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
oscarg wrote:
When you take Alpha Male of coarse there will be muscle gains…

If your training and nutrition is fine, sure. But they’re not magic, working by themselves.

but what happens when you stop taking it? Do you gains go away or do you keep them?

Once you build muscle, it’s with for as long as you take care of it properly. It won’t disappear unless you neglect it. (Sheesh, am I talking about hypertrophy or a rose garden?)

In any case, stopping your Alpha Male won’t make your gains disappear at all.[/quote]

That’s good to hear (depending on what constitutes proper maintenance). On a related note, there was an article “Mr. Natural Visits the Dark Side” linked in the recent Weekly Dose, in which a former natural body builder describes trying steroids, gaining muscle, and then rapidly losing those gains after stopping steroids.

Is it just that actual AAS pushes you so far beyond what you can do naturally that you can’t sustain it, but Alpha Male does not? Here’s the link: