T Nation

Alpha Male and M

I know this subject has probably been beat to death many times so I'm sorry to have to bring it back up. I did a search but couldn't find exactly what I'm loking for so here it goes.
I've read that Alpha Male and M are the best PCT for MAG-10, but now that M is no longer available, is it ok to take Alpha Male 7 days a week for 4 weeks?

thanks

Alpha Male already has most of "m" in it, that's why they don't sell "m" any longer. also, I think it was Cy Wilson, said that Alpha Male was fine seven days a week for up to twelve weeks so you should be fine.
I myself have been on Alpha Male straight through for about nine weeks and I have had no problems whatsoever.
Hope it helps.

Very much so.

Thank you

If your looking for an anti estrogen product like M you can try a product called Myomin. I use it while getting testosterone therapy and have not had any estrogen realted issues at all. the ingredients are not the same however. Give it a try at least until Biotest gets M back or formulates something new.

Or just use Alpha Male.

Alpha Male only has the Vitex from M in it. It does not have the other ingredients which are:

Calcium D-glucarate: 250mg
Tocotrienols: 50mg
3,5,4'-trihydroxystilbene: 10mg