Alpha Male and M

It was said that a good stack was Tribex,Red Kat and M. Now with Alpha Male should you still buy M to take along with this?

[quote]splkast wrote:
It was said that a good stack was Tribex,Red Kat and M. Now with Alpha Male should you still buy M to take along with this?[/quote]

I’m not sure if it is necessary to take M while taking Alpha Male, but it would be a good idea in my opinion.

Without a dought, M has some very good benifits. For one it lowers estrogen levels. Which to my understanding causes your body to think that it is not producing enough testosterone. Therefore, it will cause your body to start producing even more testosterone.

Other benifits of reduced estrogen levels would be reduction in bodyfat, and if I remember correctly, it may cause your body to retain less water. I’m not a 100% sure on the last one though.

In my opinion you can’t go wrong buying M since it is only $17 a bottle.

I wouldn’t say that it is needed in the same degree that it is after a PH or Mag-10 cycle, or 4-AD for that matter.

However as AM has stated there is a list of great advantages to using it that will only be amplified when used alongside Alpha Male.