Alpha Male and HOT-ROX

I’m taking Alpha Male with ZMA as a stack. I was wondering if I can, or should, take HOT-ROX for fat loss? Or is the Alpha Male enough.

[quote]techguy27 wrote:
I’m taking Alpha Male with ZMA as a stack. I was wondering if I can, or should, take HOT-ROX for fat loss? Or is the Alpha Male enough.[/quote]

If you are taking standard HOT-ROX then yes, Alpha Male combined with this is a highly effective stack for fat loss and muscle retention.

With Alpha Male and increased testosterone production you are creating a more favorable environment for fat loss and muscle retention (test is good for this). Plus it contains Carbolin 19 yet another compound increasing ones anabolic state and also contributes to fat loss over time.

Combine this with HOT-ROX thermogenic effect stimulating the utilization of fat as fuel source at the cellular level and also increasing protein synthesis you have a potent stack that combined (obviously) with an effective nutritional and exercise program will yield big results to fat loss and body composition goals.

D

What are your goals?

I stack the Hot-Rox, Alpha Male in the AM and add ZMA and Rez-V in the evening stack.

Alpha Male will boost test and the Hot-Rox speeds metabolism.

Seems to be working I’m getting more cut but, then again I’m working my a$$ off too.

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
techguy27 wrote:
I’m taking Alpha Male with ZMA as a stack. I was wondering if I can, or should, take HOT-ROX for fat loss? Or is the Alpha Male enough.

If you are taking standard HOT-ROX then yes, Alpha Male combined with this is a highly effective stack for fat loss and muscle retention.

With Alpha Male and increased testosterone production you are creating a more favorable environment for fat loss and muscle retention (test is good for this). Plus it contains Carbolin 19 yet another compound increasing ones anabolic state and also contributes to fat loss over time.

Combine this with HOT-ROX thermogenic effect stimulating the utilization of fat as fuel source at the cellular level and also increasing protein synthesis you have a potent stack that combined (obviously) with an effective nutritional and exercise program will yield big results to fat loss and body composition goals.

D[/quote]

Thanks, I will add the standard HOT-ROX.