Alpha Male @ 18 ?

I’m getting ready to start CT’s OVT program, and I was thinking about taking Alpha Male with it. Any recommendations in that regard?

I have 3 years of work-out experience. And I’m hoping CT’s OVT (slightly modified with 2 two-a-day workouts per week) will finally push me to 300 on bench. Previous best was 265 (I’m 5’6", weigh 151). I’m also hoping his program will push me to a 405 full squat!

So I was wondering if taking the Alpha Male would help at all, if it does I’m buying it asap. I just wanted some advice because I’m 18. My diet is is within JB’s outline, around 4700 cals/day. Thanks…

I turned 18 in April and I started Alpha Male around late Aug. I am still on them, I’ve completed a full bottle which is roughly 4 weeks worth and half way through the other. I have noticed two things, like most.

1. By week 5 you want to screw every girl you see, you even hear anything relating to sexual things and you perk up. No pun intended.

2. I have noticed strength gains, although I am on REZ-V as well which is a test boster as well. It is tough to tell how much they have been affecting me because I have jsut started to a moderate bulk cycle where I have been putting on size/strength.

If you have the cash, try it out. You will naturally have high test levels if you’re 18 still. They will taper from this point forward though.

I’m all for natural test boosters if your diet and training are in place, properly. It appears to me that they are, so knock yourself out. Go for it.

If your test levels are normal, it really isn’t going to do much for you. I think the screwing part for an 18 yr. old is normal. If you weren’t having those thoughts before, THAT would be abnormal.

At 18 I see very little benefit to this supp. Spend your money on Metabollic Drive and creatine. Get the Flameout and the ZMA. I would take any and all of these before Alpha Male.

Of course at 18, I would just eat, lift and rest. I personally think that would cover it. But no objections to the above supps as well.

And by the way, I use Alpha Male. But I’m 45.

go for it

I don’t think you should mess with your neuro endrocrine axis at age 18. you have so much pumping as it is, that increasing diet calories esp fat will give you the boost.

try Rez V and Methoxy-7 instead.

despite being natural, i think it could still affect an 18 yr old iwould wait until 22.

I’m 26 and I take Alpha Male. I have to say I love the product. But I hardly feel that it gives me direct strength gains. What it does is make me feel fucking great. Elevates my mood, increases my sex drive, and I feel so much more confident taking the stuff. That causes me to be more motivated for training thus bust my ass in the gym for bigger gains.

I will tell you this though…The amount of Alpha Male I take in a week directly correlates to how much, say female company I enjoy. This in itself has made me a user for life.

[quote]Shortest Straw wrote:
I don’t think you should mess with your neuro endrocrine axis at age 18. you have so much pumping as it is, that increasing diet calories esp fat will give you the boost.

try Rez-V and Methoxy-7 instead.

despite being natural, i think it could still affect an 18 yr old iwould wait until 22.[/quote]

I disagree. It’s not going to stunt or harm your ability to produce test like introducing high levels of synthetic test (juice) will. The mechanism is only going to signal higher natural production. Nothing that can blow your endocrine action off kilter.

D

So, if we are in our 30s and have been lifting weights for years and have a Testosterone level of 357 (normal range of 170-780) and I take Alpha Male then I should definitely see at least some benefit for strength gains, right?

[quote]Thundersnow wrote:
So, if we are in our 30s and have been lifting weights for years and have a Testosterone level of 357 (normal range of 170-780) and I take Alpha Male then I should definitely see at least some benefit for strength gains, right?[/quote]

Most likely.

Probably a complete waste of money. AT your age, unless your having some “issues”, a natural test booster is useless. You have more of the stuff flowing through you then you need.

Do yourself a favor, buy some of the basics, Metabolic Drive, surge and creatine. In 10 years, if you still want to piss your money away on natrual test boosters, start then.