Alpha is Back

[quote]harrypotter wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

You’re doing yourself a massive disservice if you don’t go back and read his first two logs with an open mind. Forget his training, forget the weights, he’s one of a very few people on this entire damn site who took the time to respond to tons of people individually and devoted an immense amount of his time to helping people here for free.

hater[/quote]

Oh I agree those who take time out to focus on helping others is a good spiritual thing, I do it myself with people I know and volunteering.

However I dislike wholeheartedly this groupie mentality regarding how he is so awesome/special/sophisticated just because he lifts heavy on a regular basis, is ripped, (gets the ladies? and speaks his mind to others.

That is what puts me off and the past 4 replies to me here including the groupie quoting my lack of videos here (LMFAO @ you sir) just proves it.

Its like arguing with women, your point is lost amongst the hysteria of a perceived attack on their star. lol
[/quote]

I get your point about the groupie mentality.

That being said, I do think it would be worth your time to look through one of his logs. Skim over the groupie-stuff, read the stuff you find interesting. He seems to be a pretty good guy and he pushes himself a lot harder than most do. It’s worth spending some time in.