Alpha is Back

Lol I thought about making a thread about this. The world must know.

I approve :slight_smile:

I’m scared!

This is good.

No idea who he is.

Haha, love the fact a thread has been made about it. It is good news for anyone looking for some inspiration and how to balance strength training with insane conditioning work.

[quote]harrypotter wrote:
No idea who he is.[/quote]
The MAN
he bench presses over 450 pounds, squats a lot, has a cool personality, trains despite health issues. and he works for the government

[quote]CircaThursday wrote:

The MAN
he bench presses over 450 pounds, squats a lot, has a cool personality, trains despite health issues. and he works for the government[/quote]
I think he has benched 500

I knew it… it was prophecied he would return and the dark one would be banished to the BSL forum… FOREVER

What’s most impressive isn’t his maxes, but how he trains. Often works very heavy weights into circuits that would make most people puke or die. Truly Alpha.

This pleases me.

[quote]kakno wrote:

What’s most impressive isn’t his maxes, but how he trains. Often works very heavy weights into circuits that would make most people puke or die. Truly Alpha.[/quote]

So how big is his penis? Seeing as you’re hanging off of it that much.

Dont label me as a hater but worshiping a guy who has found a niche with his program that few can replicate just means the majority of people are weak.

Dont label me as a hater but worshiping a guy who has found a niche with his program that few can replicate just means the majority of people are weak.[/quote]
Hope none of that’s directed at me… I’m assuming you’re asking because you have an abject curiosity as to how much size he’s gained using kakno as a hanging weight and apparatus. No, I don’t think you’ll be able to get kakno to hang from your w0ng. Sorry.

Dont label me as a hater but worshiping a guy who has found a niche with his program that few can replicate just means the majority of people are weak.[/quote]

There was a lot more to his logs than his training and physical strength.

Been around this site for awhile, not to many guys more impressive than Alpha, atleast from athletic training point of view, and over coming adversity, I think in his line of work they’re drug tested as well, awesome stuff, i don’t look up to too many people. Respect!

Who are you again?

Color me shocked.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Color me shocked.[/quote]
I have a beautiful idea, but it’s not my style.

You’re doing yourself a massive disservice if you don’t go back and read his first two logs with an open mind. Forget his training, forget the weights, he’s one of a very few people on this entire damn site who took the time to respond to tons of people individually and devoted an immense amount of his time to helping people here for free.

hater