Alpha-GPC Reviews

I just ordered 2 bottles of Alpha-GPC and was wondering what kind of results that people on here have gotten and how you rate the supplement. Thanks.

It’s now a staple prior to my biggest/hardest training sessions.

Consistently makes me feel switched on and in the groove.

It’s my favorite supplement. Everyday in the gym, I feel very powerful, and get rep PRs each time on my top out set (I’m doing 5/3/1). I feel very explosive. FINiBARs are my second favorite because they taste so damn good.

Great supplement,
I felt the second dose more than I felt the first,and the third more than I felt the second, and so on. So it keeps getting better and better!

the thing i noticed most with it is my mind muscle connection. probably has somethin to do with priming your nervous system, fwiw i use the pills not the liquid

A staple now for me as well. Gets me in the right mental state to hit the iron.

D

Was thinking about purchasing some for a pre-workout boost instead of my usual Spike Shooter. Any opinions or experiences would be great help.

Do you take Alpha-GPC with food or can you? It says take 90 minutes prior to training and that is about when I eat my pre workout meal.

[quote]king044 wrote:
Was thinking about purchasing some for a pre-workout boost instead of my usual Spike Shooter. Any opinions or experiences would be great help.[/quote]

Completely different products.

Alpha-GPC doesn’t give a stimulant buzz like Spike. It’s more of a mental clarity and switched-on kind of feeling.

I like both, but I don’t drink Spike to often since stimulants burn me out.

I only notice an effect some of the time… perhaps the liquid version is better

i basically got nothing from Alpha-GPC but i guess everyone is different. it seemed that my muscles cramped up easy when i took it.

Well since I bought the Alpha-GPC i have used it 3 times and cant really tell a difference at all. I do sleep better though while taking it.

I didn’t get much out of it pre-workout but I use 900mg before bed sometimes and sleep like a rock. I wake up feeling really refreshed, similar to how I feel after using Z-12.