Aloof and Not Giving a F**k?!

[quote]csulli wrote:
What!? You all have got to be fucking with me. “His pensive expression, confident stance, and pressed clothes.” What!? The first thing anyone notices when they look at that picture is that the dude is fucking jacked. And there are very few men, “alpha” or otherwise who are going to give a guy shit for his fedora when he’s sporting 20" lean arms, period.[/quote]

His physique is the given. I’d personally be more impressed with someone after I see them lift something, or slap a sub on someone out of nowhere, or break a tackle and score. Just not that impressed with big muscles, I see big dudes gas out, I’ve seen big dudes that completely lack explosiveness as well.

That sight has been a great time waster thanks…I never heard of a Brony until now…Im amazed

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
That sight has been a great time waster thanks…I never heard of a Brony until now…Im amazed[/quote]

LIES

I bet you cuddle with your little pony daily!

[quote]csulli wrote:
What!? You all have got to be fucking with me. “His pensive expression, confident stance, and pressed clothes.” What!? The first thing anyone notices when they look at that picture is that the dude is fucking jacked. And there are very few men, “alpha” or otherwise who are going to give a guy shit for his fedora when he’s sporting 20" lean arms, period.[/quote]

I was fucking with you! I looked at his body. TWICE. lol

Is there a better way to get to the beginning than clicking previous a bunch of times? This site is like watching a car wreck.

[quote]CroatianRage wrote:
Is there a better way to get to the beginning than clicking previous a bunch of times? This site is like watching a car wreck.[/quote]

I dont know man.

I saw the first page and the I saw my first brony and clicked through all of them because it was just so horrible…

A brony…

Mother of God…

So they have new stuff daily but don’t archive?

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
So they have new stuff daily but don’t archive?[/quote]

They do, they have an older and newer click thingy on the bottom of each page.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[/quote]

thanks

I found this particularly amusing

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[/quote]

thanks
[/quote]

They have moved it the top now.

That site is fucking with me.

My favorites are the ones who are atheist, and because of it they somehow possess a higher level of intelligence than everyone else. I kind of hate how “nerdy” went from being really passionate about science while being socially inept and turned into being really into the inane online community while still being socially inept, but having millions of like minded individuals reinforcing all of your decisions. It’s breeding a society of fedora wearing mole people.

THIS PAGE IS MAKING MY WORK-HOURS WORTHWHILE

edit: most of these nerds are 15 years old so I will concede that I feel pathetic for enjoying the site past the initial euphoria of finding the site.

It’s breeding a society of fedora wearing mole people.[/quote]
Okay this was funny.

My favorites are the ones who are atheist, and because of it they somehow possess a higher level of intelligence than everyone else. I kind of hate how “nerdy” went from being really passionate about science while being socially inept and turned into being really into the inane online community while still being socially inept, but having millions of like minded individuals reinforcing all of your decisions. It’s breeding a society of fedora wearing mole people.[/quote]

I dont get the whole atheist persecution complex either.

I happen to be one but I dont go around telling religious people that they are all a bunch of inbred morons, which might be the reason, if my social intuitions are correct, why they dont call me an arrogant asclown and so we get along rather well…

[quote]orion wrote:

My favorites are the ones who are atheist, and because of it they somehow possess a higher level of intelligence than everyone else. I kind of hate how “nerdy” went from being really passionate about science while being socially inept and turned into being really into the inane online community while still being socially inept, but having millions of like minded individuals reinforcing all of your decisions. It’s breeding a society of fedora wearing mole people.[/quote]

I dont get the whole atheist persecution complex either.

I happen to be one but I dont go around telling religious people that they are all a bunch of inbred morons, which might be the reason, if my social intuitions are correct, why they dont call me an arrogant asclown and so we get along rather well…

[/quote]

It’s funny how folks who are cable of social interaction don’t assume being different means being superior. The typical person might actually be intrigued by differences and use this to build what is known as a conversation. Conversation may further lead mutual feelings of respect which may blossom into friendship.

Fuck friendship though, I’d rather just self destruct the whole system right out of the gate by wearing a fedora and my little pony shirt.

[quote]orion wrote:
[/quote]

Many atheists have a superiority complex.

Either-
-They were Christians, or otherwise religious, at one point. The act of breaking out of their “indoctrination” (a term that many atheists with a superiority complex use to describe religion, I’ve noticed), seems to make them think that they’re better simply because they’re no longer being “indoctrinated”, living under a lie, being illogical, what have you.

-They think they’re super logical people and they find the illogical aspects of religions too stupid to even comprehend, and as such consider everyone who believes in religion to be inferior in some form.

It’s the former Christians that actually annoy me though.

I have no issues with the fedora. That site though…wow!

[quote]magick wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:
[/quote]

Many atheists have a superiority complex.

Either-
-They were Christians, or otherwise religious, at one point. The act of breaking out of their “indoctrination” (a term that many atheists with a superiority complex use to describe religion, I’ve noticed), seems to make them think that they’re better simply because they’re no longer being “indoctrinated”, living under a lie, being illogical, what have you.

-They think they’re super logical people and they find the illogical aspects of religions too stupid to even comprehend, and as such consider everyone who believes in religion to be inferior in some form.[/quote]

There is one big mistake they make, they throw out the baby with the bathwater.

They think because the underlying reasoning makes no sense to them that the rules are stupid too.

With that, they discard thousands of years of experience dealing with the human condidition and that is just plain dumb.

[quote]orion wrote:
There is one big mistake they make, they throw out the baby with the bathwater.

They think because the underlying reasoning makes no sense to them that the rules are stupid too.

With that, they discard thousands of years of experience dealing with the human condidition and that is just plain dumb. [/quote]

Yes. That is the single biggest reason why I can’t take anyone who badmouths religion in general seriously.

Well, that and the fact that many atheists I’ve talked to hate on religion for reasons that require you to hate on just about every other fucking institution or organization that ever fucking existed.

And they’re somehow blind to this reality.