T Nation

Almost Illegal Products (Methyl-17)

Hey everyone i play football in the state of michigan? i dont no if states have different list of banned supplements or not … but i am trying to get some ideas of supplements that are legal that you can buy but incase i do get tested arent illegal ? i dont know if that really makes sense.

I no people are going to put post sleep eat train. I do all that i am very informed on how to lift and what lifts to do also i eat 35000 cals a day of healthy food take creatine fishoil, glucosimine,glutamine,L-arginine

i am jus tryig to find some stuff thats borderline ive been looking at methyl-17 ? any information on this , and anadro 50 but i heard that it is illegal now ? is this true ?.. thanks for replies

Now THAT is a lot of calories.

[quote]defen21 wrote:
Hey everyone i play football in the state of michigan? i dont no if states have different list of banned supplements or not … but i am trying to get some ideas of supplements that are legal that you can buy but incase i do get tested arent illegal ? i dont know if that really makes sense.

I no people are going to put post sleep eat train. I do all that i am very informed on how to lift and what lifts to do also i eat 35000 cals a day of healthy food take creatine fishoil, glucosimine,glutamine,L-arginine

i am jus tryig to find some stuff thats borderline ive been looking at methyl-17 ? any information on this , and anadro 50 but i heard that it is illegal now ? is this true ?.. thanks for replies[/quote]

Height, weight, years training, age, workout you are using and goals are the basics to get good advice.

I hope you mean 3500 cals not 35K.

You need to proofread and spellcheck your posts. People will not take you seriously with the spelling and punctuation errors you made above.

You need to find out from your conference what they ban and what substances they test for to get a better more well informed answer.

[quote]defen21 wrote:
also i eat 35000 cals a day of healthy food [/quote]

Wow! How big are you?

Umm…I don’t post here much under the steroids forum, but you have 16 in your profile!

I think all you need is plenty of food (maybe not 35K cal), lifting, rest. If you can’t “put on weight.” Your problem might be you didn’t mature completely yet. I was in that situation at 16.

hhaah yah i meant 3500 lol ummm im 5 10 200 pounds. really jus looking for supplements that are hardcore but arent sale gimics ? trying to get some peoples opinions on what they took or have heard about … methyl17 or also animal m pack ? jus looking for something new in my training.

yaaa im 16 im not looking to take roids i posted this in the supplement forum but i gues it put it here …

AAS or Prohormones will only screw your body up long term if you start at 16. Truly limiting gains.

From this site buy Grow! and BCAA. It will give you all the advantage you will need. Take 1.5grams of protien per pound of bodyweight. You will see gains that knock your socks off at 16.

Don’t touch anything that adjusts your hormones until age 25. Otherwise you will have long term issues growing and other potential side effects.

hey , thanks for the advice … and u dont have to get all pissy about my typing this isnt english class, and if it was i prlly would fail lol but ya thanks for the advice. what about a no2 type supp ? nitrix oxide booster.

[quote]defen21 wrote: u dont have to get all pissy about my typing this isnt english class
[/quote]

No it isn’t English class. It’s way better. It’s called communicating clearly. Those that are successful at it take the lessons that they learned in English class and apply them to real life.

You’re right. You failed. F.

Okay … 35,000 calories … meathead.

By the way, you don’t need supplements. You need to eat, sleep, and train.

[quote]defen21 wrote:
… what about a no2 type supp ? nitrix oxide booster.
[/quote]

It is useless. Don’t waste your money on it.

please can i get some useful advice ? i jus want some reviews on some supps that may be considered borderline ?
thanks for the reviews

by the way your grade in english class has nothing to do with real life. Your character and personality traits is what transforms into real life and makes who you are.

[quote]defen21 wrote:
please can i get some useful advice ? i jus want some reviews on some supps that may be considered borderline ?
thanks for the reviews

by the way your grade in english class has nothing to do with real life. Your character and personality traits is what transforms into real life and makes who you are.[/quote]

Yes, but communicating clearly elicits clear responses. I read your post and immediately assumed you weren’t formally educated or didn’t care enough to proofread or even put any effort into the post- either way, bad.

Besides the supplements listed, there is nothing really legal (“borderline” or otherwise) that is worth wasting your money on, especially at age 16. You have enough testosterone coursing through your veins to kill a small army of prom queens, not to mention some serious weights. For nutrition, go read Berardi. A solid creatine, some BCAA’s, a multi-vitamin, and some fish oil, as well as some protein that you can drink on-the-go to accomodate your high-school schedule is all you need. Get solid (8 hours) rest each night. Find a good lifting program and get dedicated to it. Check out Joe Defranco’s Westside for Skinny Bastards, his high school athletes make a killing on that. Good luck.

[quote]defen21 wrote:
by the way your grade in english class has nothing to do with real life. Your character and personality traits is what transforms into real life and makes who you are.[/quote]

Apparently your reading comprehension is not so good either. You’ve gotten advice. You’ve just ignored it because you don’t like it.

Character … F
Personality … F

Hey everyone yeah Joe Defrancoe is a very very smart strenth coach .

I followed his program last year and it worked well. This year we got a new weight training teacher, and she follows the BFS program which is all core lifts, we have to keep track of our lifts and everything. If we dont do this we wont pass, and i dont have time to go to the gym so it sucks.

I try hard to sneak some excersises past her to try to incorparate some of the aux from the west side for skinny bastards template.
thanks for the advice everyone.

[quote]defen21 wrote:
Hey everyone yeah Joe Defrancoe is a very very smart strenth coach .

I followed his program last year and it worked well. This year we got a new weight training teacher, and she follows the BFS program which is all core lifts, we have to keep track of our lifts and everything. If we dont do this we wont pass, and i dont have time to go to the gym so it sucks.

I try hard to sneak some excersises past her to try to incorparate some of the aux from the west side for skinny bastards template.
thanks for the advice everyone.[/quote]

If you are posting a question about BFS v. WFSB you may want to post it in Strength Sports. Good job cleaning up the post.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=462029