Almost Fainting Every Time i Stand Up

I’m currently shedding some fat. I keep the carbs under 110 g a day.
Im following the V-Diet macro recommendations. Neways im three weeks into it and today I woke up and some shit started happening. Every time I stand up I almost pass out. Im kinda concerned, cuz it happens EVERY TIME. I drank some gatorade and it didnt help. Does anyone have a clue?

you have orthostatic hypotension, possibly from you being bit dehydrated or maybe you’re anemic or someething, probably from that diet.

How is your blood pressure usually?

I have genetically low blood pressure, so I get hit with orthostatic hypotension whenever I do something that reduces blood pressure. If you have dropped enough weight recently, then that itself may have dropped your blood pressure a fair bit.

Try having some caffeine (if you are not too sensitive), I have found it to help with me. (Although as soon as the caffeine leaves the system this problem will come back again until your body adapts to your new BP)

i have been taking caffeine, 200 mg 3 times daily. and i drink about a gallon of water a day. im afraid im anemic.

Go see a doctor.

[quote]js385787 wrote:
you have orthostatic hypotension, possibly from you being bit dehydrated or maybe you’re anemic or someething, probably from that diet. [/quote]

You’re very good at diagnosing over the internet huh?

[quote]js385787 wrote:
you have orthostatic hypotension, possibly from you being bit dehydrated or maybe you’re anemic or someething, probably from that diet. [/quote]
Even if you were a doctor you shouldn’t be giving diagnoses over the internet.

To the OP, go see a doctor.

If you do go see a doctor, post an update.

[quote]dangerfield wrote:
I’m currently shedding some fat…i have been taking caffeine, 200 mg 3 times daily[/quote]

Just a guess, but you’re cutting and taking caffeine 3x a day, so you’re probably taking an ephedrine based product as well…?

You should probably start by eliminating all stiumulant use and redoubling your efforts to take in fluids - caffeine at 600/mg/day is most certainly acting as a diuretic.

I’ve not eaten for a day or two before. And also done real low carb diets and the same happens to me in those situations so it’f probably related to the diet.

[quote]dylan10507 wrote:
I’ve not eaten for a day or two before. And also done real low carb diets and the same happens to me in those situations so it’f probably related to the diet.[/quote]

x2 - Low carb dieting had the same effect on me, was quite bad for a while. Got better as I started to eat like a proper person again.