Almost Done with first Cycle of Test E

I’ll be done my test e cycle Feb 25. I’ve been doing 250mg Tuesday and Thursday. For pct I’m going to be taking nolvadex and clomid. I’m just wondering if I should add in some hcg also. After pct how long should I wait to do another cycle. This is my first cycle. Does anyone have any recommendations for my next cycle ? I want something that I can stay pretty toned also. I’m 6ft tall 23 yrs old and weigh around 190.

Nice, how did your first cycle go? I did my first pin for my first cycle this morning! Doing the same cycle youre doing. Howd you like it? I would definitely add in HCG, it will make recovering a lot easier.

Im just going to assume that you did not use HCG on cycle, so in that case you would want to do a blast for 10 days. Im not 100% on whether you start blasting the HCG the day of your last shot or the day after, maybe someone else would be able to clarify that. Dont think it would make a big difference either or though…as far as the blasting doses go, I believe Ive seen people do 500ius/day for the 10 days. Some might do more, but, I believe 500ius would be sufficient. Other than that, time on equals the amount of time you need off. So, 10 weeks on, 10 weeks off. etc.

Im currently on a test e cycle that im doing for 12 weeks. il be done february 25th. I dont even have the hcg yet but i want to try to keep as much gains as possible. I like the test e cycle, I dont have any sides yet like acne or gyno. I still havent got the hcg yet or the supplies needed to mix it. so il probably have to do the 10 day blast like a week before I start pct. I know il catch hell for it I should of already had this stuff.

the test e cycle was ok, I am not showing any sides so far, my last pin will be february 25th. I gained a little bit of strength. problem is I dont even have the hcg or supplies for it yet so I guess ill have to do the 10 day blast. how much hcg should I get ? 5000iu or 10000 iu. I know il catch hell for not being prepared and already having the hcg on hand but I just now decided to do it.

Do not add in hcg into your pct, hcg is suppressive, if you use it, use it during cycle

If youre doing the blast 5000iu is fine. Like said above dont run HCG into your PCT, as it is suppressive. Read up on doing an HCG blast to learn more about it. Ive read people doing 500iu every day for ten days, then stopping 4 days before PCT. It would have been better to do it during cycle. But some HCG is better than no HCG i guess. Make sure you order everything you need; sterile vial, insulin pins, bacterostatic water, etc. There is plenty of info on all this stuff on the web though.

yea Im getting this kit that has
30 - Sterile 29G or 31G 1/2 " 1 cc Easy Touch Insulin Needles
1 - 5mL Mixing Syringes
1 -10cc Sterile Capped Vials
1 – 30 mL Hospira Bacteriostatic Mixing Water

I looked a a couple places how to mix it and everything and then Im getting 5000 ius of hcg. do I just take one injection of 500uis everyday for 10 days and stop 4 days before pct?

Yes, from my understanding that would be the way to go. Like I said you can always search online for more opinions on blasting HCG.

This is my first cycle. Is running hcg like this okay?

wk 1-14: test-e 600mg week - 300mg pinned mon/fri mornings
wk 1-14: 250iu hcg pinned mon/fri mornings
wk 1-14:12.5mg aromasin e3d
wk 1-3: 75mg tbol ed
wk 4: 50mg tbol ed
wk 15-16: 250iu hcg ed & 50mg tbol ED for the first 10 days
wk 17-20: nolva 40/40/20/20

Personally for myself, im not starting HCG until week 4-5, because reading around you will hear some say that long term use, or high doses of HCG can lead to LH desensitivity. Some also say you can run it all the way through, so i guess it is up to you. Everything else looks pretty good though.

I would just do the 75mg of tbol for all of the first 4 weeks, or maybe you could ever do tbol weeks 1-6 at 50mg/ed, and not do it during week 15-16; just do the HCG during that time. Would also add clomid into PCT 100/100/50/50. You should get good results adding in tbol. I wanted to do that for my first cycle but tbol is just ridiculously expensive.

190lbs at 6ft tall AFTER the end of your first cycle… good job…

My input would be to split the test shots into 3x per week.

Are u running AI during cycle?

Search the taper method, basically reduce the amount of test per shot in final 2 weeks.

I think nolv & clom would be sufficient w/o hcg, but obv that’s debatable. Very debatable.

What’s your goals? Muscle mass? W/ proper nutrition & 500mg test per week I’d think breaking 200lbs is easy.

What’s your bf% “toned” is quite possibly the girly est term I’ve ever heard in a steroid forum.

What’s your strength #'s? Have the increased using this cycle?

[quote]Reed wrote:
190lbs at 6ft tall AFTER the end of your first cycle… good job…[/quote]

Lol do I sence sarcasm? I’d like to know what the op weight was before cycle? Sounds like the young lad needs to EAT!

Similarly to cougarpride i’ve read that HCG is best when introduced into the cycle at week 4

I won’t have time to taper by the time I get my hcg so I’m just going to have to do the 500 a day blast. And I’m getting at least 300gs of protein a day. I weighed around 190 before the cycle, but I’m happy with my results so that’s all that matters.

So you didn’t gain any weight doing a test e cycle? Did your body change at all? I’ve yet to do a cycle and I’m almost 34 years old. But if and when the time comes and I decide to do one, I’m all in! Which means I better make some changes! If your happy that’s all that matters.

Lol your gear is shit.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Lol your gear is shit.[/quote]

I was wondering this too, so likely bunk shit?

Extremely likely. At over 6’ tall and 190lbs he is very underdeveloped which means naturally gains could have come rather quickly with sound nutrition and training. Add 500mg of Test to someone with that level of exsisting development and with said program and nutrion 15-20lbs would have been all but guaranteed.

Even if he was in a calorie deficiency and trying to cut down a body weight increase would have been very likely. So if its not bunk then OP has absolutely zero idea about training or nutrition.

[quote]Reed wrote:
Extremely likely. At over 6’ tall and 190lbs he is very underdeveloped which means naturally gains could have come rather quickly with sound nutrition and training. Add 500mg of Test to someone with that level of exsisting development and with said program and nutrion 15-20lbs would have been all but guaranteed.

Even if he was in a calorie deficiency and trying to cut down a body weight increase would have been very likely. So if its not bunk then OP has absolutely zero idea about training or nutrition.[/quote]

Well said.