T Nation

Almost done with Cycle...

Hey fellas,i been doin a deca and test and dbol stack and am bout 6 weeks into it and have gained 14 pounds and lost 4% bodyfat…I was going to do a cutting cycle winstrol and equipoise winstrol at about 200 mg a week and eq at 400 mg a week, should i start this directly after my cycle or finish up the clomids and wait a bit then start my cutting cycle?..i have never done a cutting cycle so i amlost on this one…

Bro you’re sacring me a bit with this question. You should wait. Ideally take off twice as long as you were on. Although sometimes that’s easier said that done. However, you could use clen in your PCT or bridge off with some primo. Both would alow for recovery, one would take longer than the other obviously. Then depending on your diet you should be pleased. Do some more research in the meantime.

unless you are a competitive bb (like myself) I think you should just take a break for a while, and recover. Its your body however so this is entirely up to you. Just keep in mind that both winstrol and dbol are 17-AA liver toxic so if you do decide to stay on, it would be prudent to choose another anabolic combo like say tren or primo.