Almost a Fight in Front of the Church

[quote]Berserkergang wrote:
Cool story brah![/quote]

See above.

[quote]KyleT wrote:
And you let this happen because you’re security.[/quote]

He tried to break it up. You let this^ happen because you wanted to weigh in before you took the time to read carefully and consider the situation.

[quote]caveman101 wrote:
why is there a vending machine in a church? [/quote]

Some people spend a lot of time in their churches. They may, at sometime, feel like having a snack.

Why does this have to be explained to you?

[quote]APB wrote:
.[/quote]
I paused but then I lol’d

[quote]Petermus wrote:

[quote]APB wrote:
.[/quote]
I paused but then I lol’d[/quote]

Best graphic ever, JLu.

is this before you pulled a stop sign out of the ground?

[quote]imhungry wrote:
It’s stories like this that make me glad i’m not 16 again.[/quote]

Incorrect, it’s stories like this that make me glad I’m not a wanna be gangsta black kid.

OMG WAYLANDAHS A RACIST!

I deal with shit like this all the time at work, so blow me!

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

Incorrect, it’s stories like this that make me glad I’m not a wanna be gangsta black kid.

OMG WAYLANDAHS A RACIST!

I deal with shit like this all the time at work, so blow me![/quote]

You know what I hate more? Wanna be gangsta white kids. Every time I hit a stop light, Suzie Q and Johnny S are singing along to Lil Wayne or Young Jeezy, feeling so hood.

Why can’t they just stay in the suburbs and listen to Weezer.

So this isn’t a parity thread?
I thought it was a parity.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

OMG WAYLANDAHS A RACIST!

You know what I hate more? Wanna be gangsta white kids. Every time I hit a stop light, Suzie Q and Johnny S are singing along to Lil Wayne or Young Jeezy, feeling so hood.

Why can’t they just stay in the suburbs and listen to Weezer.[/quote]

My bad I didn’t know I had to be black to listen to Young Jeezy. Sorry, it won’t happen again.

[quote]KyleT wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

OMG WAYLANDAHS A RACIST!

My bad I didn’t know I had to be black to listen to Young Jeezy. Sorry, it won’t happen again.[/quote]

you don’t have to be black but if you arent street what’s the point?? If you can identify with hood shit then go ahead and rep it but if not, what is your reason? I think Wol is getting at the fakers that listen to the faggot lil wayne and become hood stars because they can recite verses from a green screen thug. In actuality, if you had any hood in you then you’d know most of this shit is just record company bullshit and would laugh at most rappers because of the blatant fakeness. That is what upsets me about a lot of younger rap fans both black and white who don’t know what car keys are.

I mean, you know many atiests bangin Mary,Mary out of their trunk?

[quote]imhungry wrote:

OMG WAYLANDAHS A RACIST!

x2, man its messed up how the lamest dudes try that gangsta shit!

if you were gangta for real you wouldnt have time for clubs. I definitely know what you mean right here.

[quote]APB wrote:

[quote]Petermus wrote:

[quote]APB wrote:
.[/quote]
I paused but then I lol’d[/quote]
[/quote]

I look for that picture for like ten minutes and couldnt find the two together lol

[quote]Eli B wrote:

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
Cool story bro[/quote]

When you have nothing to say, say nothing.[/quote]
It’s a good thing T-Nation has officer Eli B to keep the boards clean from tomfoolery. Keep up the good work comrade!

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]KyleT wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

OMG WAYLANDAHS A RACIST!

My bad I didn’t know I had to be black to listen to Young Jeezy. Sorry, it won’t happen again.[/quote]

you don’t have to be black but if you arent street what’s the point?? If you can identify with hood shit then go ahead and rep it but if not, what is your reason? I think Wol is getting at the fakers that listen to the faggot lil wayne and become hood stars because they can recite verses from a green screen thug. In actuality, if you had any hood in you then you’d know most of this shit is just record company bullshit and would laugh at most rappers because of the blatant fakeness. That is what upsets me about a lot of younger rap fans both black and white who don’t know what car keys are.

[/quote]

And it still baffles me how some dumbass rappers who couldn’t write for shit is more well known than NAS…The greatest fucking MC this world has ever seen.

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:

[quote]KyleT wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

OMG WAYLANDAHS A RACIST!

[/quote]

And it still baffles me how some dumbass rappers who couldn’t write for shit is more well known than NAS…The greatest fucking MC this world has ever seen.[/quote]

The rap industry pretty much took a downturn when P Diddy showed up.

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:

[quote]KyleT wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

OMG WAYLANDAHS A RACIST!

I mean, you know many athiests bangin Mary,Mary out of their trunk?
[/quote]

And it still baffles me how some dumbass rappers who couldn’t write for shit is more well known than NAS…The greatest fucking MC this world has ever seen.[/quote]

lmao, feel me?

[quote]KyleT wrote:

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

OMG WAYLANDAHS A RACIST!

[/quote]

I agree completely. Also don’t watch ‘Scarface’ or ‘Blow’ Unless you deal coke. Don’t watch ‘The Departed’ unless you’re a crooked cop. Only consume entertainment made by people just like you. Otherwise you might accidentally get a perspective different from your own.

end sarcasm. Full Stop.