Almost a Fight in Front of the Church

I do security for a church watching their car lot. So me and my homeboy sitting outside this Sunday morning in my car watching the lot. Now theres a few guys that stay in the corner house across the street from the church. Well one of the guys was walking with his woman and I guess my homeboy was looking at her cus she had on a top that kind of showed her tits. So any way as we’re in the car he yells something to my friend. So my friend gets upset while we’re sitting in the car.

I tell him to calm down and forget about it. So he gets out the car to go into the church to use the vending machine, but the guy is still outside on the porch with two other guys and the girl is in the house. So as my friend is walking towards the church, I guess he looked over at the guys and one of them says “aint no females over here cuz what the fuck you looking at”. Now my friend is a small guy, he’s about 5’6 130 pounds, but he got a few screws loose in his head, and I never seen him fight but from what I here he can throw his hands.

At this point, my homeboy looses his temper. He drops his coat and starts saying “i aint no ho…fuck yall…ill beat your ass etc etc”. Now church is dismissed and the members see this whole scenario. I mean in front of old ladies and everything. But my homeboy didnt give a fuck, he was ready to fight all 3 of them at once if he had to. One of the other guys got involved in the argument and was about to fight, even took his shirt off. He was a friend, I guess, of the guy who was walking with the woman.

At this point, a few of us are trying to pull my homeboy away and calm things down. We eventually got him into the church, where he still was cussing up a storm. So when things kind of calmed down I went across the street and talked to the guys and made peace just to avoid any future violence.

But it all started over my homeboy looking at one of their girlfriend.

MOSH PIT!!!

RIB SHOT TO CLIP

BOOM!!!

What was the question?

It’s stories like this that make me glad i’m not 16 again.

Cool story bro

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Hatebreed - "Destroy Everything" - official music video - YouTube [/quote]

I’m more partial to Defeatist and Immortal Enemies. Just my opinion. Hatebreed is awesome.

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

I’m more partial to Defeatist and Immortal Enemies. Just my opinion. Hatebreed is awesome.[/quote]

ENEMIES NEVER DIE!!!

HEAD BUTTS BEAST

Cool story brah!

So your homeboy didn’t live in the house you spoke of? Im confused.

You’re getting quite creative lately, HH.

[quote]clip11 wrote:
I do security for a church watching their car lot. So me and my homeboy sitting outside this Sunday morning in my car watching the lot. Now theres a few guys that stay in the corner house across the street from the church. Well one of the guys was walking with his woman and I guess my homeboy was looking at her cus she had on a top that kind of showed her tits. So any way as we’re in the car he yells something to my friend. So my friend gets upset while we’re sitting in the car.

I tell him to calm down and forget about it. So he gets out the car to go into the church to use the vending machine, but the guy is still outside on the porch with two other guys and the girl is in the house. So as my friend is walking towards the church, I guess he looked over at the guys and one of them says “aint no females over here cuz what the fuck you looking at”. Now my friend is a small guy, he’s about 5’6 130 pounds, but he got a few screws loose in his head, and I never seen him fight but from what I here he can throw his hands.

At this point, my homeboy looses his temper. He drops his coat and starts saying “i aint no ho…fuck yall…ill beat your ass etc etc”. Now church is dismissed and the members see this whole scenario. I mean in front of old ladies and everything. But my homeboy didnt give a fuck, he was ready to fight all 3 of them at once if he had to. One of the other guys got involved in the argument and was about to fight, even took his shirt off. He was a friend, I guess, of the guy who was walking with the woman.

At this point, a few of us are trying to pull my homeboy away and calm things down. We eventually got him into the church, where he still was cussing up a storm. So when things kind of calmed down I went across the street and talked to the guys and made peace just to avoid any future violence.

But it all started over my homeboy looking at one of their girlfriend.[/quote]

why is there a vending machine in a church?

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
So your homeboy didn’t live in the house you spoke of? Im confused.[/quote]

No the other guys lived in the house, he was with me.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
It’s stories like this that make me glad i’m not 16 again.[/quote]

No my friend is 23 and the guys in question looked around that age as well.

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:
It’s stories like this that make me glad i’m not 16 again.[/quote]

No my friend is 23 and the guys in question looked around that age as well.[/quote]

Unfriend him… he’s pulling you down.

And you let this happen because you’re security.

[quote]KyleT wrote:
And you let this happen because you’re security.[/quote]
I think your broski has to learn some maturity. It would be bad if he did that when hes just walking down the street, but hes freakin on the job, no less for a church, and hes about to try and fight a group of guys talkin shit from across the street. Security personnel are not suppose to be a security issue. I think sitting in a car all day watching a church parking lot is one hell of an easy job…dont fuck it up because some bitch is yelling across the street trying to be tough.

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
Cool story bro[/quote]

When you have nothing to say, say nothing.