Almost 2 Years of Transformation!

[quote]PROPAINE74 wrote:
We’re you on heroin or meth before? I’m not trying to be a dick but if you weren’t and that was natural I’m amazed at the transformation. Sorry I’m behind you but to me it screams juice. Hope you diddnt trade one needle for the next. [/quote]

This screams ‘juice’ to you? Weird.

I was a coke addict, ended up in jail around 135-140 lbs from what I remember. As recently as 2011 I was in the 150’s. I was smaller than my before pic in my RMP thread for sure. I made my ‘transformation’ 100% naturally. I don’t believe he’s progressed beyond what I have, so I see no reason to assume steroids.

Edit: I also want to throw in that I find it distasteful that you would even bring that up in this guy’s thread. IF that’s the route he decided to go, who cares? There are 100’s of steroid users on this site, and many more that don’t find steroid use to be morally reprehensible. I guess the bottom line is that I can’t imagine why you thought your post was helpful or productive in any way.

test prop? monthly or more?

must feel good not to be skinny anymore

you getting more pussy?

Hahahaha I was poppin molly like it was going out of style. I’m an alcoholic. I am all natural minus the few supplements I got from GNC. I eat like a cow but not unhealthy foods. I occasionally treat my self to something greasy haha:) I have to upload some recent pics im still growing but a little slowly for my liking. Thanks for the kind words everyone! Oh and the women…I have no complaints!

[quote]PROPAINE74 wrote:
We’re you on heroin or meth before? I’m not trying to be a dick but if you weren’t and that was natural I’m amazed at the transformation. Sorry I’m behind you but to me it screams juice. Hope you diddnt trade one needle for the next. [/quote]

It screams juice because he had better than average results? Maybe he just worked hard and put in the effort. I honestly don’t think OH MAN THIS GUY IS JUICING when I see his pics.

To the OP, great job man! Keep it up and slaughter those demons with smashing the weights.

I went from 155 to 195 in about 2 years. fuck you haters.

Day one

Great transformation of life and body mate, awesome work.

[quote]CrushKillDestroy wrote:
Great transformation of life and body mate, awesome work.[/quote]

What he said. It takes a hell of a lot of work to make that much of a change in one or the other, so turning things around in both is a huge achievement. Good for you, man.

[quote]PROPAINE74 wrote:

He stated a 315 DL 1RM after 1.5 years of training. Unless he’s talking kilos, I don’t think you’ve got much of a case for that.

OP, great job! I have an addictive personality too, and trading that in for a healthier “addiction” is one of the best choices I ever made. Also, really like what you did with your ink. It looks kind of ugly and disorganized in the earlier pics, but cohesive and generally awesome in the later ones.

This definitely looks like a great natural transformation to me.

Congratulations Sir, and keep up the good work!

– ElbowStrike

[quote]PROPAINE74 wrote:

I know this is an old thread, but couldn’t pass this up.
I was a heroin addict/alcoholic and at my low was 135lbs. At 5’10".
Within two years I was up to 190. By eating food. I mean I had some orange juice occasionally, but mostly lots of dead cow. And Hostess.
This dude has obviously worked hard. And is still clean. It is amazing and you should be amazed. How about you support him and maybe put a shirt on. Sheesh.