T Nation

Almost 2 Years of Transformation!

Well its almost been two years of continuous sobriety and turning my life around! Its by Gods grace I have maintained this and gained a passion for bodybuilding/ weightlifting. I am amazed at my results and found a new healthy addiction!

[photo]38380[/photo] this is the summer of 2011. This is with two t-shirts on.

[photo]38384[/photo] this is the 6 month mark with a good pump!

[photo]38385[/photo] This is one years progress from 155lbs to 190.

[photo]38386[/photo] Most recent but about 2 months old now at 208lbs.!

Good job mate, keep it up. What did you weigh before your journey?

He said 155

Awesome stuff, sobriety is a great thing. I was a user, weighed about 140 when I was arrested back in 2006. Been clean since November of that year. Keep up the good work!

Amazing.

[quote]soblessed27 wrote:
Well its almost been two years of continuous sobriety and turning my life around! Its by Gods grace I have maintained this and gained a passion for bodybuilding/ weightlifting. I am amazed at my results and found a new healthy addiction! [/quote]

Pretty awesome transformation man. Hate to see you sell yourself short and say “it’s by God’s grace” though lol. It was by YOUR hard work, YOUR dedication, and YOUR restraint from alcohol/drugs!

So you planning on continuing to build mass or cut it up a bit?

Well put ironman! Its been one amazing time getting to where I am today. Im currently weighing in at 213 and for the next 11 weeks going to stay on my routine and try to reach MAYBE 220. Pounds are hard gained these days. I do plan on cutting but am clueless honestly on how to. Thats why I joined T-Nation. Thanks for your kind words. Im going to post a few up to date pics full body.

Well put ironman! Its been one amazing time getting to where I am today. Im currently weighing in at 213 and for the next 11 weeks going to stay on my routine and try to reach MAYBE 220. Pounds are hard gained these days. I do plan on cutting but am clueless honestly on how to. Thats why I joined T-Nation. Thanks for your kind words. Im going to post a few up to date pics full body.[/quote]

Yea I am not the most knowledgeable when it comes to cutting either lol…I am currently 2 weeks into one. I am interested to see how I look once I’m pretty lean though.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Congratulations on your 2 years. By GOD’s grace I’ve made 20 years 100 % clean & sober. Keep it up.

ecjim one day at a time! Its fantastic!

Well put ironman! Its been one amazing time getting to where I am today. Im currently weighing in at 213 and for the next 11 weeks going to stay on my routine and try to reach MAYBE 220. Pounds are hard gained these days. I do plan on cutting but am clueless honestly on how to. Thats why I joined T-Nation. Thanks for your kind words. Im going to post a few up to date pics full body.[/quote]

Good stuff. re cutting check out Green faces diet and articles by Shelby Starnes and John Beradi

Thanks Rampant! I’m blasting thru plateaus this go around of my next 12 week cycle. Taking a week and a half off between each 12 weeks is sooooo beneficial to my training. I just did D/L today and my 1RM was 315. Mind you its not massive at all I know that! but I startet out at 205 1RM.

Now this is the kind of person I can really get behind and support. Nice job Soblessed, you woke up and grew up it seems. Keep the updates coming and on a side note, love the doxie, my wife and I have 4 of them. We foster thru Dachshund Rescue of North America, great dogs!

Obviously my back. I have a ways to go but im finally seeing some muscle. I will post leg pictures next. One day at a time. I been a bit obsessed with arms lately haha I watched a few videos on CT Fletcher. Not inspired by his diets but his philosophy on “no such thing as over training”. I listen to my body irregardless but have enjoyed pumping the bi’s and tri’s more! I’m still working on seeing myself the way others do. Its very hard to describe but I see the old me kinda still. I wont rant on that right now but im sticking to my diet and freestyling my workouts for variety for the next 6 weeks.
[photo]38486[/photo]

Good results. Keep hope alive. I had my own battles with my own demons! :slight_smile:

We’re you on heroin or meth before? I’m not trying to be a dick but if you weren’t and that was natural I’m amazed at the transformation. Sorry I’m behind you but to me it screams juice. Hope you diddnt trade one needle for the next.