Almond & Oat Milk

Hello,

I am lactose intolerant so regular milk is out of the question, and I want to avoid soy milk for obvious T-Nation reasons. Does anyone have any experience or thoughts on oat milk and almond milk? I would love to hear 'em.

J.Max

[quote]JSMaxwell wrote:
Hello,

I am lactose intolerant so regular milk is out of the question, and I want to avoid soy milk for obvious T-Nation reasons. Does anyone have any experience or thoughts on oat milk and almond milk? I would love to hear 'em.

J.Max
[/quote]

You should be more tolerant of milk! Give it a chance…oh sorry, just came off the political threads and I’m a bit edgy.

On a serious note, there is a product available called “Lactaid.” Most people find that this product will not react harshly with their system. Give it a try, and see how it works for you!

[quote]JSMaxwell wrote:
Hello,

J.Max
[/quote]

I use both and think that they are great. Almond milk is lower in sugar and carbs so keep that in mind. I use almond milk in all of my protein shakes.

Mike Mahler

Hey,

I’m lactose-intolerant to. I’ve never tried either almond or oat milk, but almost every super market I know of carries at least one type of lactose-free milk. That’s what I drink.

Don’t know if this helps

There’s also goat’s milk.

Almond milk is great, I actually prefer it to regular milk at this point. Give it a try!

There is also the Hood milk products. It’s almost milk.

I’d go with Mahler. He’s got his stuff together… professional Vegan.

Have you tried Grow! for protein sources?

JB is also lactose intolerant and he still (from what I know) takes in lactose reduced cottage cheese and Grow!