Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Now we really truly don’t need PX anymore. Sorry couldn’t pass that by.

Great to have you. Glad you started posting.

You dwarf many here already.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

You dwarf many here already.[/quote]
Appreciate it, Ive seen you lay it out for people for years glad to have your words. But I still think ol Ronnie have us all beat… We’re gonna need a bigger boat…

[quote]SavagedNatiion wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

You dwarf many here already.[/quote]
Appreciate it, Ive seen you lay it out for people for years glad to have your words. But I still think ol Ronnie have us all beat… We’re gonna need a bigger boat…[/quote]

DAMN, not many people make Ronnie look small.

[quote]lemony2j wrote:
It’s good to have you here mate!

Pull ups at 320lbs?! How many do you do? And bent over row 405 for 10? Wow :o

You’re most definitely welcome, these boards can always do with more big, strong guys. And I am 6’3" and always interested to learn from taller lifters, you always looked pretty thick though. How much did you weigh in the high school pic?[/quote]
Pull ups I go on average first set is alway 10-12 wide and close then a lose a rep til I fail at 6. In high school I was like 6’2. Maybe 220,240 fat skinny. Only did curls and wear small shirts lol.

Goddamn

Great to have you aboard brother. Definitely not an advantage to have such a larger structure, but you seem to be doing just fine -lol.

As you’ve been on here for a while already, you know that despite the usual bickering that every family endures, there’s a lot of very knowledgeable folks to bounce ideas off of, and just pick their brains. Looking forward to seeing how everything comes together as you batten down the hatches, and approach that contest stage.

All the best.

S

Welcome, big dude! Looks like you’ve come a long way!

Kick ass!

Welcome! and thank you for sharing that great pic of you and Ron.

Welcome! glad to have you here! Looking big next to big ron, impressive!

[quote]gregron wrote:
I like you. You seem like a nice helpful guy with a great attitude.

Don’t let T Nation get to you and drag you down lol. [/quote]
thanks brother I sure won’t lol. Dont bait trolls, wont feed trolls. I love to help peoplewho are realistic bout this beautuful sub culture of ours. True bodybuilding isnt for the faint of heart. Takes alot trial and error. If I could help some surpass alot of the bs in bbing, my purpose is that close to fufilment.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Great to have you aboard brother. Definitely not an advantage to have such a larger structure, but you seem to be doing just fine -lol.

As you’ve been on here for a while already, you know that despite the usual bickering that every family endures, there’s a lot of very knowledgeable folks to bounce ideas off of, and just pick their brains. Looking forward to seeing how everything comes together as you batten down the hatches, and approach that contest stage.

All the best.

S[/quote]
Thanks Stu, means alot. Wishing you luck on your shows as well. Big frame, tell me about it. filling out a 6’4 frame and not look stringy is fight from hell! I have to eat twice as much and train twice as hard as the smaller guys. My legs have been priority since I graduated from ‘brah’ muscle to stimulating every muscle fully. Now I can hold my own. Hmmm looking for good enough reason to wear spandex shorts and fanny pack… I think I just channeled my inner 90’s bodybuilder lol.

Hmmm looking for good enough reason to wear spandex shorts and fanny pack… [/quote]

Next time you see ronnie ask if you can borrow a pair of his stripey yellow spandex pants!

[quote]lemony2j wrote:

Hmmm looking for good enough reason to wear spandex shorts and fanny pack… [/quote]

Next time you see ronnie ask if you can borrow a pair of his stripey yellow spandex pants!
[/quote]
Yeah buddy!!! Boatneck shirts and lycra short-shorts!

All the best.

S[/quote]
Thanks Stu, means alot. Wishing you luck on your shows as well. Big frame, tell me about it. filling out a 6’4 frame and not look stringy is fight from hell! I have to eat twice as much and train twice as hard as the smaller guys. My legs have been priority since I graduated from ‘brah’ muscle to stimulating every muscle fully. Now I can hold my own. Hmmm looking for good enough reason to wear spandex shorts and fanny pack… I think I just channeled my inner 90’s bodybuilder lol.[/quote]

Don’t forget the string tank top, shades, and work boots. I know I can’t train real hardcore without 'em!

S

This guy’s big as hell.

All the best.

S[/quote]
Thanks Stu, means alot. Wishing you luck on your shows as well. Big frame, tell me about it. filling out a 6’4 frame and not look stringy is fight from hell! I have to eat twice as much and train twice as hard as the smaller guys. My legs have been priority since I graduated from ‘brah’ muscle to stimulating every muscle fully. Now I can hold my own. Hmmm looking for good enough reason to wear spandex shorts and fanny pack… I think I just channeled my inner 90’s bodybuilder lol.[/quote]

Don’t forget the string tank top, shades, and work boots. I know I can’t train real hardcore without 'em!

S[/quote]
Dont forget being shirtless in overalls ala Lee Preist and Eddie Robinson. Wheres my 90’s bodybuilder thread??

I’m mirin’ brah. Welcome.

Sporting some size on a giant frame bro, much respect :slight_smile: i can tell you worked hard as hell to get where you are.

Now please dont take this the wrong way, you’re big - but at your height you are nowhere near filled out enough yet. Why not get to single digit bodyfat first and then work on improving your muscle quality for a while and then plan a competition cut?

[quote]jeremielemauvais wrote:
Sporting some size on a giant frame bro, much respect :slight_smile: i can tell you worked hard as hell to get where you are.

Now please dont take this the wrong way, you’re big - but at your height you are nowhere near filled out enough yet. Why not get to single digit bodyfat first and then work on improving your muscle quality for a while and then plan a competition cut?
[/quote]
I acknowledge your concern. Being as tall and and wide as I am I had to put food and work in to be thicker. I dwelled on the fact on filling out sometimes leads to permant offseason status. My physique 'though not flawless can hold its own once conditioning is nailed. Even as fat as I am I still hold onto plenty size and separation in upper lower chest, tris, shoulders and quads. Im determined not to be derailed on it.