T Nation

Allergies to Biotest Supps

I was about to order sSurge recovery, Metabolic Drive and Surge workout fuel when I realized they all have hazelnuts. I’m allergic to almonds, nuts, peanuts, hazelnuts…name them all.

What would be the best supplement replacement for them?

Pure whey powder.

Workout Fuel doesn’t seem to have any nut products in it.

Metabolic Drive is a whey and casein blend.

Surge Recovery is whey hydro and fast absorbing carbs. FWIW the chocolate and raspberry flavors do not list tree nuts in the ingredients. They are produced in a facility the processes tree nuts. I don’t know how careful you need to be about that warning.

My daughter has a lot of food allergies, peanuts and tree nuts being couple and she has had foods with the “produced in a facility” warning on them without issues. I know it’s a shitty experiment to try, but sometimes we give it a shot.

There are substitutes out there, you just have to look.

[quote]greggio wrote:
[/quote]

This is correct.

Surge Recovery also does not contain any nut products in any of its flavors, nor do Anaconda or MAG-10.

Plus, all nut ingredients will soon be removed from Grow! Whey.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:

[quote]greggio wrote:
[/quote]

This is correct.

Surge Recovery also does not contain any nut products in any of its flavors, nor do Anaconda or MAG-10.

Plus, all nut ingredients will soon be removed from Grow! Whey. [/quote]

Holy hell, this is awesome. I have been hearing how great the original flavor Surge Recovery is but never bought it because of the nut issue. I have also never tried Grow! because of it either.

Brian, it seems like every time you post you are bringing good news!