Allergies From Overconsuming Foods

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
ksommer wrote:
I think this is why Berardi recommends cycling protein powders and fish oils on a routine basis.

Berardi’s recommendation doesn’t make sense if you simply switch from one fish oil to another as they may be from the same source even if they are of different concentrations. You would need to switch from fish oil to something other than fish oil.

Likewise, switching from one dairy-based protein to another is silly. You’d need to switch from one type of protein to another – such as going from dairy based to soy.[/quote]

Not everything that works makes sense, and not everything that makes sense works! I’ve found that when I went from over consuming one company’s whey, to adding others into the mix, I lost practically all gas (the remaining gas I had was due to a developing allergy to eggs at the time too…).

[quote]Acebgd12 wrote:
I had eaten 5 eggs everyday for four months until last week. I really enjoy eggs, but one morning, I really struggled to get them down. The next morning, I ate them, and got terrible diarrhea for two days.

Took a week off of them, needless to say. Anyone else ever develop an egg allergy from eating them for too long?[/quote]

Yes on honeymoon! Buffet style breakfast which I was abusing everyday ommelettes, scrambled eggs and fried eggs. This led to cramps, feeling sick and mt body just didn’t want to eat them.