T Nation

Allergic to Tuna, Sardines

How lame is this? I have eatin fish my whole life and now in my mid twenties it is making my mouth itch and have indigestion. Add to this the fact that I have always been allergic to peanuts and all my damn muscle building foods are being taken…next will probably be whey!

I am going to go to the doc and have a skin test done, hopefully there is some other hidden factor that is at fault. Has anyone else ever had a similar experience?

And another thing WTF am I going to do with 14 cans of tuna and 12 cans of sardines! Damn I’m genetically inferior lol

Get Stoked

[quote]Get Stoked wrote:
How lame is this? I have eatin fish my whole life and now in my mid twenties it is making my mouth itch and have indigestion. Add to this the fact that I have always been allergic to peanuts and all my damn muscle building foods are being taken…next will probably be whey!

I am going to go to the doc and have a skin test done, hopefully there is some other hidden factor that is at fault. Has anyone else ever had a similar experience?

And another thing WTF am I going to do with 14 cans of tuna and 12 cans of sardines! Damn I’m genetically inferior lol

Get Stoked[/quote]

Donate the cans to the red cross or some shit and start eating beef :slight_smile:

When life throws us lemons man.

Phill