Allergic Reaction

I'm having an allergic reaction at the injection site with E3D SubQ. (31g,1/2 inch needle) It's a raised red welt. It does not hurt, but it sure does ITCH !!  I changed from cottonseed to grape seed oil... and I'm still getting the allergic reaction. I get the reaction no matter what injection site I use.
 Cypionate was the testosterone used in both the cottonseed and GSO. 

Does anyone have any suggestions that might alleviate the itching ? Should I perhaps try Enanthate instead of Cypionate ? I really want to avoid going to IM injections because the SubQ is just so easy and painless to do.

[quote]Dymitryy wrote:
I’m having an allergic reaction at the injection site with E3D SubQ. (31g,1/2 inch needle) It’s a raised red welt. It does not hurt, but it sure does ITCH !! I changed from cottonseed to grape seed oil… and I’m still getting the allergic reaction. I get the reaction no matter what injection site I use.
Cypionate was the testosterone used in both the cottonseed and GSO.

Does anyone have any suggestions that might alleviate the itching ? Should I perhaps try Enanthate instead of Cypionate ? I really want to avoid going to IM injections because the SubQ is just so easy and painless to do.[/quote]

if you changed oils and got the same response- what makes you think you are allergic to what you’re injecting? and if you believe you’re allergic to it, why would going from subQ to IM even be a thought in your mind? the only other thing in there should be Benzyl Benzoate/Benzyl Alcohol- which if you are allergic to that, good luck. I can’t imagine you’d be allergic to Test itself.

also, who is the manufacturer of the Test? the fact that you simply switched oils makes me feel like maybe this is Test from an UGL, not a pharmacy? if UGL, no need to name them as I don’t think that’s allowed here, just say “UGL”. If it’s an UGL I’d think maybe it is tainted.

how long have you been on the injections? if a short time, how many have you done?

please describe your exact injection process- include every step you take when it’s time for an injection, from start to finish.

Not UGL, From a pharmacy 
 I am new to this and have only done a total of 14 injections. The first 8 injections were fine, no reaction at the site, no itch, no raised red welt. The 9th injection produced a red welt that itched... no pain, just an intense itch.  I thought it was a fluke, but the next injection produced an even bigger and itchier red welt. The next one after that I injected into the fat pad above my glutes, and I got another red itchy welt.. albeit not as bad as the subq in the ab fat.

At that point I called my doctor and had him write me a new script for 200mg per ml cypionate mixed in GSO from a compounding pharmacy, as I thought I was perhaps having a reaction to the cottonseed oil. (my prior script was 100mg per ml cypionate mixed with cottonseed oil)

Unfortunately the new script also produced a red itchy welt.

My protocol for E3D injections is as follows…

1. Warm up the test to body temp.

2. Load syringe (20mg)

3. Wipe down injection site with alcohol and let dry completely

4. Grab a gob of fat on my abs, without pinching.

5. Insert needle at 90 degree angle and inject slowly

6. Massage area gently for a few moments afterward

I don’t have all that much fat on me, perhaps I need to go to a shorter needle ? Perhaps also I should just use the fat pad above my glutes instead of the abs ?

Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

you don’t need to heat the test, so you can skip that.

I’d try injecting into top or outside of quads and see if you have same issues- subQ or IM, doesn’t make a difference. lots of veins in the quads, so if you can’t see yours easily I’d suggest aspirating, as you don’t want to inject into one.

@Dymitryy i know this is old but did you find a solution. It is word for word what I am experiencing right now. I’ve posted on here and had nothing work. I’ve tried all the suggestions. I’m using half inch into my quad right now into muscle and i’m still getting a reaction.