All Time Greatest Movie Physique

Arnold in Conan or Commando.

Ryan Reynolds(Van Wilder) in Blade Trinity

[quote]Boangiu wrote:
Brad Pitt is ripped in Fight Club. That is the kind of physique I aim for.[/quote]

shut the hell up, please.

[quote]Panther1015 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Some people are picking Stallone. I think Carl Weathers as Apollo Creed is much more impressive and athletic.

I don’t care if Stallone is more ripped.

Agreed, Carl Weathers in the Rocky movies and Predator are an example of the ideal physique - just enough mass to put a beatdown on most folks, but lean enough to be athletic and quick.[/quote]

I think he was trained by the late Vince Gironda. His unconventional training techniques could supplosedly get you ripped and big within weeks

[quote]SheekLouche wrote:
Boangiu wrote:
Brad Pitt is ripped in Fight Club. That is the kind of physique I aim for.

[/quote]

I was waiting for someone to blast him.

Christian Bale in The Machinist. :wink:

Brad Pitt in Fight Club and Ryan Reynolds? Assuming anyone’s been lifting for awhile and they didn’t start at 120, their mass should be where theirs is in those movies or greater. So, just diet. And you’ll be where you want to be.

Panther1015 wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
Some people are picking Stallone. I think Carl Weathers as Apollo Creed is much more impressive and athletic.

I don’t care if Stallone is more ripped.

Agreed, Carl Weathers in the Rocky movies and Predator are an example of the ideal physique - just enough mass to put a beatdown on most folks, but lean enough to be athletic and quick.

I think he was trained by the late Vince Gironda. His unconventional training techniques could supplosedly get you ripped and big within weeks[/quote]

He played for the Oakland Raiders. Weathers was a real athlete, not just pumped up for the movie.

Stallone says when he came in for his audition he was incredibly ripped when he took his shirt off.

He should have been a bigger star.

Jeff Bridges, The Big Lebowski.

The Dude was ripped.

Sorta.

Shut the fuck up, Donny.

[quote]Bryan515 wrote:

The Dude was ripped.

Sorta.

Shut the fuck up, Donny.[/quote]

Fuck it, let’s go bowling…

[quote]Panther1015 wrote:
Bryan515 wrote:

The Dude was ripped.

Sorta.

Shut the fuck up, Donny.

Fuck it, let’s go bowling…
[/quote]

Mark it zero!

Jessica Biel! Man shes a T-Vixen! Did you see her in Stealth?? She was buffed up and hella sexy at the same time. DAMNNNNN

I thought Mr. T looked pretty tough in Rocky III.

[quote]oboffill wrote:
Ryan Reynolds(Van Wilder) in Blade Trinity[/quote]

This is at least as unacceptable as Brad Pitt. The only redeeming factor is that he gained some weight to get there.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
SheekLouche wrote:
Boangiu wrote:

I was waiting for someone to blast him.[/quote]

no sheee-it.
plenty of guys look better than pitt:
what about tom cruise in mission impossible ?
swayze in dirty dancing ?
toby mcguire in spiderman ?

I would have to go with Arnold in Predator. Carl Weathers is also very muscular in Predator.

Another very impressive physique would have to be that one warrior whom Achilles(Brad Pitt) fights at the beginning of Troy. That guy is MASSIVE. Too bad he is only on screen for 30 seconds.

[quote]kamrad_soviet wrote:
I would have to go with Arnold in Predator. Carl Weathers is also very muscular in Predator.

Another very impressive physique would have to be that one warrior whom Achilles(Brad Pitt) fights at the beginning of Troy. That guy is MASSIVE. Too bad he is only on screen for 30 seconds.[/quote]

That big German guy from “Gladiator” was impressive too. Oh, and I’m surprised nobody mentioned this, but Michael Clark Duncan in “Armageddon”. Those guys are built bigger than what I’m aiming for, but they’re impressive nontheless.

Boangiu wrote:

[/quote]

Nothing wrong with that is there now?
Its his dream physique.

[quote]kamrad_soviet wrote:
I would have to go with Arnold in Predator.[/quote]
++

That is my version of the ultimate T-movie. The opening scene of Arnold hand wrestling with Carl Weathers…ohh man! Awesome!

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:

I don’t care if Stallone is more ripped.[/quote]

Agreed.