All Show and No Go

Now now now, lets not play the old and feeble shit with me,I know better.

SOoooo first time benching by myself …heres how it went.

Bench 45/2x10 55/10 60 was supposed to be 3x10 but…10 8 9 is how it went > was nervous about being able to get it racked if i pushed out more. Kind of bummed me out, but whatever. 2-3 min rest

DB INCLINE 4x8
DB SH Press 3x10 but was plan …actual result 10/8/10 } 2-3 min rest

circuit
db tri ext 3x10 → 10/8/8 shit or something like that } 2 min rest in between
db curls 3x12
db rows "
lat raise "

It went well, A little nerve racking (haha literally I suppose) but Im doing awesome tuning out all the people.Trying to keep my dance moves to myself > this sounds easy, but Im always moving.

Fist time front squat…

Welome.

Someday Ill figure out that movie maker thingy…and the edit so for now it is what it is.

Welcome Upscale, glad to have you.

Welcome

glad to see more women are posting with the washed up meat heads.

nice training-session

Squats as You know first time in cage was way cool, BUT didnt like the mirror, can feel things better without, i ended up turning around, but didnt like facing people.

I had reps, I had a wicked wobbly 120 grunt it up and the plate ones to see how it was being elevated. So that’s the one I picked…

Congrats on your new log!

You are well on the road to Awesome.

Congrats on your new log!

You are well on the road to Awesome.

Vids came out great. You really did well for first time in gym. Great work

[quote]Germanone wrote:
Vids came out great. You really did well for first time in gym. Great work[/quote]

well not first time in gym, but the cage/sq rack no dead stuff and didnt bench …

Punnyguy i do feel like Im on my way :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard Up. Great to see you posting a log.

Welcome to our little corner of the world.

I know how you feel about facing a mirror. I mostly train at home so I have a very hard time squatting looking in a mirror. I do the same thing and move the catches to face away. Fortunately, I compete so I’m used to a crowd of people watching me lift; just usually at a meet :slight_smile:

Welcome to the O35 crowd.

Form on the vids looked really good, nice work.

I woke up this am feeling like i was in a body cast. My eyes flicked open and i was relieved to see there was no cast with signatures of get well, it was just my stiff body, WHEW!! i was almost relieved. Working while stretching and whimpering I made it threw the day.

Plate pushes and abz for me today…pic shows a jumprope that didnt come into play, the pushes just about did me in.

alt 25# → 50# → 25# → 80# etc. it was 40 steps a lap. I didnt think to time the torture till i was almost dead. about 20 sec for the 50, 30 sec for the 80, and letme tell ya that 80 would grab the f-in wood and felt double its weight, mother fucker it was hard.

My legs felt that burn and they had a HUGE pump on, way cool.Not sure how long that lasted my guess 20 min.

Then went to abz, Im not a consistent ab trainer but German tells me I gotta so I do it.
Ab wheel rollouts → knees 3 sets of 10, felt these everywhere haha
hanging L raise and knee ups and played around with feet touching bar, which Im really close.
Ended with my fav polisher finger tips touch and bootie everything else is up and flexed and back arch is held firm, i go to the shaking is unbearable.

Thanks on the form comment! And the awesome welcome!! :slight_smile:

I like pics…sorry dont know how to link them

Polisher ending with this is awesome :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure you can tell my ass is only thing touching well and fingers…

Hey UpScale! Nice to see you logging. Not only am I interested to see how your workouts progress, but I do so love your outfits.

plate pushes look crazy,
and you have like a really nice house.

[quote]UpScale wrote:
I like pics…sorry dont know how to link them[/quote]

Unreal