All Rosetta Stone Languages for $150

I’d just download whatever one you want. You don’t need to pay for something, you can get for free.
BTW, you also don’t need every language. One is enough of a challenge.

All Rosetta Stone is, is a bunch of digitized flash cards, it’s not the ULTIMATE ULTIMATE, as they describe. I love to study language, and while it’s a good tool, it’s not as dynamic and life changing as they make it out to be. Like I said, just some streamlined digi flash cards with no culture specific information.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
haha, it’s all good. like i said, it’s something my workout buddy is doing and just wanted to let you guys know.

curious as to how i’ve been ‘reported’, thanks though joe :-P[/quote]

“HolyMacaroni from T-Nation.com is selling pirated copies of Rosetta Stone!”

[quote]jo3 wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:
haha, it’s all good. like i said, it’s something my workout buddy is doing and just wanted to let you guys know.

curious as to how i’ve been ‘reported’, thanks though joe :stuck_out_tongue:

“HolyMacaroni from T-Nation.com is selling pirated copies of Rosetta Stone!”[/quote]

Those scurvy Macaroni boys have been shootin up and darn near robbed every bank form here to Houston. Gottsta call da sherrif rights away.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
jo3 wrote:
HolyMacaroni wrote:

curious as to how i’ve been ‘reported’, thanks though joe :stuck_out_tongue:

“HolyMacaroni from T-Nation.com is selling pirated copies of Rosetta Stone!”

Those scurvy Macaroni boys have been shootin up and darn near robbed every bank form here to Houston. Gottsta call da sherrif rights away.[/quote]

so you were going all pirate there and then switched up to blackface

[quote]Joe84 wrote:
this idiot has been reported to rosetta stone. [/quote]

Man, you’re going to get your ass kicked out of the army over some stupid bullshit like this.
If some google mole finds this thread, and then reports it to the computah police, and then it comes back to you…I’m not trying to be a hater, but to the lil federal bitches, this is the same as your friend jacking cars, and you selling the stereos out of your car yourself.

I do web development as my skill and devotion, so go to alot of internet forums, and all the non-spanish language forums, I go to would shot this thread down and possibly ban you for a post like this. Like I said, I don’t give a shyt, but believe someone will.

[quote]3IdSpetsnaz wrote:

I do web development as my skill and devotion, so go to alot of internet forums, and all the non-spanish language forums, I go to would shot this thread down and possibly ban you for a post like this. [/quote]

I don’t think you could develop an ant farm.

2009ers…WTF.

Well, now I have two idiots from one thread I’m able to add to my ignore list.

the guys is jacking you, hes selling pirated versions of rosetta stone to you.

skip the middle man, pirate bay . org.

have fun

I could develop a dick in your mouth.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
i have not personally used rosetta stone, although i know it is the go to software for the USARMY and what they issue to our soldiers.[/quote]

Yeah but the FBI and CIA use Pimsleur! So there!

LR

Man, you’re going to get your ass kicked out of the army over some stupid bullshit like this.
If some google mole finds this thread, and then reports it to the computah police, and then it comes back to you…I’m not trying to be a hater, but to the lil federal bitches, this is the same as your friend jacking cars, and you selling the stereos out of your car yourself.

I do web development as my skill and devotion, so go to alot of internet forums, and all the non-spanish language forums, I go to would shot this thread down and possibly ban you for a post like this. Like I said, I don’t give a shyt, but believe someone will.[/quote]

What “google mole” would bother their arse follow that up?

I don’t think you could develop an ant farm.
I could develop a dick in your mouth.[/quote]

Like a petri dish? why would you want to develop a dick in his mouth when you should be trying to develop one in your pants…

How do they all fit on 1 dvd? That seems unpossible.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
How do they all fit on 1 dvd? That seems unpossible.[/quote]

that’s irregardless the point

People need to mind their business if they are not interested, stop snitching.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
How do they all fit on 1 dvd? That seems unpossible.[/quote]

Unpossible?

[quote]Joe84 wrote:
this idiot has been reported to rosetta stone. [/quote]

STOP SNITCHING

HATE-STOP IT MOTHERFUCKER.

:slight_smile:

What’s with all the stop snitching? You guys support illegal behavior? Would you enjoy douche bags selling pirated copies of a product you made in an attempt to make a big profit at your expense ? (given that dvd-r cost $1 or less, $150 is quite a mark up). If someone wants to download something for free, that’s their prerogative; however to try and sell pirated copies publicly on the internet at $150, is begging to be reported.

I can’t believe this thread even got posted, i’d like to see the response if someone was selling pirated copies of all the e books and cds, etc made by TMUSCLE contributors.