brothers

after further review and, some more review I have come to this :

sustanon at 500mg week
primotestan depot at 250mg week
nolvadex at 10mg day

clomid for post cycle

from anybody else’s experience should this be 4,6 or, 8 weeks

thanks

Primoteston depot is just testosterone enanthate. Sustanon is a blend of 4 test esters which i wouldnt use anyways because it has a deconate ester in it and that has a 14-16 day half life which complicates PCT a great deal. What you’ve got here is just a coctail of 5 different test esters, which is needless to say overkill. See your other thread i made a decent suggestion for a cycle given the drugs you were interested in using.

In my experience nolvadex is better for PCT than clomid. Nolva binds better to the estrogen receptor and does not cause the same side effects as clomid can (ie. pms-like general bitchiness).

JP

what about Arimidex instead of Nolvadex or Clomid, would that work just as well?

To my undersanding, no. Arimidex or femara would delay supression caused by negative feedback through the estrogen receptor. However, those lack the ability to stimulate the release of GnRH and therefore LH which basically gets your nuts back up and running post cycle (what clomid and nolvadex do). I’m not entirely clear on the physiology of how this works, but i believe this is the case.

JP