All Oral Cylce

[quote]androboy wrote:
an oral only cycle is a bad idea , once u take the orals ur test production will shut down leaving u with a heap of estrogen… no matter weather u gain or not its jus a very unhealthy way to use aas full stop[/quote]

Good point Andro. But, you’re body will shut down Test production on an injectable cycle as well. One benefit from an oral cycle, is that the recovery period is extremely fast due to the half life.

I am now close to 8 wks post cycle, and have experienced no rebound effect’s. Infact my ball’s are completely back to normal size- and I’m shootin’ some serious bombs! Ha Ha! Obviously, my cycle was not for everyone.

Some people may have shitty result’s doing what I did. I just happened to respond real well to it; and recovery was a non-issue for me. However, it may be completely different for someone else. Sometime’s you just gotta go for it; and mix and match to see what work’s for you as an individual. Good luck with you’re next cycle Andro!
All the best- Mick

[quote]cadav wrote:
androboy wrote:
an oral only cycle is a bad idea , once u take the orals ur test production will shut down

you have the same problem with IM too…
the main problem with orals are:
high cost
low “power”
high liver toxicity
[/quote]

Actually Cadav, the oral cycle I did was super cheap. I believe it was about $235 for 500 paper squares of Dbol at 10mgs/square. I think the power varies for the individual. For me it was a phenominal product.

That’s comming from a guy who used to shoot at least a gram a week of Test back in the 90’s. As for liver toxicity. Well, I think it really depend’s on a persons genetic’s. I.E- do they have a healthy liver to begin with, and does it process the oral efficiently.

Some people are able to assimilate it better than other’s. I also think that when it comes to oral’s, many of the toxicity issue’s are quite overstated. The liver is able to take heavy hit’s for short period’s of time.

If it is healthy to begin with, and you give it ample time to regenerate. Then, most people will do just fine. I admit that in my case I probably went a little too long. But, I just wanted to try something different. I also just had my blood panels checked 2 weeks ago and everything is well within range.

I actually showed improvement in hdl/ldl, and my bp improved. Go figure. I say it’s the diet, cardio, and mega dosing of fish-oils. Obviously, the dbol didn’t improve them. Ha Ha. However, after continuing the diet plan, workout’s, and six week’s of going off the sauce the result’s spoke for themselves. Good luck with you’re future cycle’s man.
peace- Mick

[quote]micktest wrote:
Actually Cadav, the oral cycle I did was super cheap. I believe it was about $235 for 500 paper squares of Dbol at 10mgs/square. I think the power varies for the individual. For me it was a phenominal product.
[/quote]

Well my last cycle (test e, primo, mast all at 400mg/week x 10weeks + nolva for pct) cost me a bit more ~320$ but in “low-caloric” diet i have gained ~9kg losing a lot of fat. And (most important for me) my 1RM of 2006 become my 8RM :smiley:

I have read your post and if my math didn’t crash over imperial system you gained 16kg and drop 10% fat in the same time. A really wonderful result. With that experience I’ll too suggest to try dbol only cycle.

sure, but I think it shouldn’t be a general rule to test our liver genetics on a 10 weeks of dbol :slight_smile:

Yes, but that did not make “overloading it” an healthy action :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

I understood this. I start using AAS to “experiment” with them. I have done a 600mg test e (x week) last year, an oral only (OT+VAR) this winter and now this mast+test+primo. From my limited experience from the strength and quality point of view the last was the best.

Also I’m a bit scared of the DBOL effects on estrogen.

Thanks :wink: and good look to you too! And thanks you to share with us your experience.

To Cadav: LOL! All valid point’s, and tactfully spoken. This is the kind of response, I wish we could see more of at T-Nation. I.E when you critique someone or disagree- it should be done with class. Which is exactly how you handled it, and is why I enjoyed reading it.
You said:

1.)sure, but I think it shouldn’t be a general rule to test our liver genetics on a 10 weeks of dbol :slight_smile:

-HA HA. I couldn’t agree more. Like I said, I was just swinging at the fences and had an itch to see what Dbol at 100mg/d could do. Ah, shit works! LOL.

2.)Yes, but that did not make “overloading it” an healthy action :slight_smile:

-Correct again. Next time I’m dropping it to 50mg/day and only for 6 wks. Ok, maybe 8wks- but who’s counting? LOL. Eventhough, I truly believe the neg effect’s are overstated. For my future goal’s there is no need to splurge. But, it still was fun as hell.Ha!

3.)Also I’m a bit scared of the DBOL effects on estrogen.

-I was too bro believe me! When I first used Test it bloated the hell outta me and I’m very prone to gyno. But I’m telling you man, If you adhear to the diet I suggested It’s amazing how it can positively affect the cycle. I mean I carried 0 extra water weight this time around, on fucking Dbol. Ha! Who the hell does that? If anyone should have bloated on a cycle, I should have. If you’re really worried, Adex is alway’s nice.

4.)I have read your post and if my math didn’t crash over imperial system you gained 16kg and drop 10% fat in the same time. A really wonderful result. With that experience I’ll too suggest to try dbol only cycle.

-Dude, all I can say is, I am extremely lucky for many reason’s. One reason that may seperate me from many other’s in respect’s to this cycle is my genetic’s. However, many people loose that much BF during an induction phase of Aktkin’s. Especially if you are religious about it like I was; and the hardcore lifting and anabolic’s obviously played a huge roll when combining the two. All the men In my family are built like brick-shithouses. I’m talking 6’-6’4", big hand’s,big shoulder’s,big arms,big chest,big leg’s,thick neck’s. I’m a fucking anomaly, because I am the only short fucker of the bunch at a mere 5’6".

Cool thing though, is that I am naturally built like them in every way. Except my inseam is only 29". So, even without AS I’ve alway’s been very compact and stalky like a fuckin pitbull. LOL. Putting on size for me naturally is very easy and very quick. But, with Juice it’s fucking rediculous. Infact,

I don’t really follow alot of the principal’s that people say are critical for massive growth while cycling. Like caloric intake for example. I don’t gorge myself at all like most people do when they are on. In my case I never ate more than 3500 cals a day. Maybe, not even that many cals. No Bullshit!

Nor, did I consume 6 meal’s a day or drink lot’s of protein powder’s.Etc. For me it was three squares a day, no protein shake’s, none of the typical body builder mantra’s. For some fucking reason, that goddamn Dbol just fucking hulked me out. And I truly believe that my strict diet regimine of the 50% protien/70%fat, 20-30 gram’s carb’s all natural approach added a synergistic affect to my juicing regimine.

I never got any of the back pump’s that people speak of either. So, who the fuck know’s. The number’s shouldn’t have added up the way they did. According to everyone out there the calorie’s are way off, I should of ate more, I should of taken my protein powder, and I should have stacked it with some test for a real cycle. But, nonetheless I blew the fuck up. I had no bloat to speak off, every part of my body is hard as a rock, and roadmap vascularity.

Although, my chest isn’t vascular anymore, but my arm’s are still veiny as hell! HAHA. All I can say is that I must have won the genetic lottery for this type of AS. And you’ll never hear me complain about it. Nor, will you hear me saying that this can happen to everyone. Because, I really feel that it is dependant on the individual make-up.

Anyway’s, thank’s for the response. I enjoyed the read, and if I can help you in any way- just PM me and I’ll be more than happy to do so.
take care fucko and happy lifting- Mick

Hi MickTest,

This is funny. I was talking about scoring test with a ex-pro in my gym and he said that it wouldn’t be a good idea for me. I’m bulky and have a small gut and yes I’m supposed to be a bodybuilder - shame on me. He suggested clen and dbols also 100-150 mg per day. I was like WTF! Wouldn’t that bloat you out more than test and I would just gain water. He said it would just put water in the muscles. And for gyno he said to be careful but not to take too much anti-estrogen as that negates many good things of dbols effects.

I was wondering if I would go for a dbol 100 mg ED cycle what would be the dose of Arimidex daily or Nolva or something else to be on the safe side? I aldready get tits from higher bodyfat percentages which go off when the bodyfat goes off but I might be in the dangerzone for gyno so I want to play it safe-ish.

Best regards,

funmetal

INTHEZONE- What’s up dude? It sound’s like you wanna go the un-popular oral route as well. LOL. Obviously, there’s definitly no need to go overboard like I did if you’re only goal is to pack on a little quality poundage. Which is great, because getting yolked out isn’t everything.

Sometime’s just an extra 10 to 15 quality pound’s is what’s in the card’s. When talking oral’s- Dbol is definitly one of the least expensive. Not to mention, it can be bought on the cheap if you know we’re to look. I.E “the cat” is the real deal holyfield.

Here’s a really cheap cycle for you if you’re interested. 6 week cycle: Dbol @ 35-40mgs/day and .5mg of Adex every other day. I know it sound’s a bit high in comparison to your 20-30mgs idea. However, the Adex should squelch the ol’ gyno fear’s at such a low dosage.

And the higher dosage will give you a little bit more of a bang for your buck, given the fact that no inject’s are being used. Also, you’ll notice that I left out the var and winny. While I am of the opinion that either win or var would work synergistically with the Dbol to block estrogen.

In you’re case it is not needed and is just going to make the cycle more expensive. Why? Because you can buy liquid Adex, that is much cheaper than the aforementioned product’s. Some people say, that using it concurrently with AS can hinder the max potential of growth. Maybe so, but at that dosage it shouldn’t negatively affect the growth potential too much.

Beside’s, it sound’s like you’re not trying to get retard jacked like my goal was. He He. I’ll bet if you eat really clean, keep those carb’s low(which I really feel help’s w/ bloat), and drink a gallon of water a day. You might be quite happy with the result’s.

Now, I didn’t do pct after my cycle. Kinda a jackass move, but I never claimed that I wasn’t one. Ha. But, I got lucky and nothing happened. However, the same might not happen for you. So, get that Nolva on hand for pct. Which should definitly do the job. I stated before, that I got 500 squares of Dbol at 10mgs/square for $235.

Well, I remembered incorrectly. I just checked and it was actually only $215. You can get nolva for $50 and Liquidex(adex) for $45 through (Chem). Grand total for you’re cycle is $310. That’s gonna save you some cash; and should take you right to where it sound’s like you wanna be. **Do you have to take Adex? Honestly, maybe not man.

Also, I really feel that at the dosage you’d be taking, while adhearing to the strict diet and hitting cardio every day- you’d be cool. But, just have it on hand in case. No need to get caught with your pant’s down here. Anyway’s man, good luck on you’re cycle. I think you might dig this one. Just make sure to do what you feel is safe and right for you’re body. I sure as shit don’t claim to be the authority on anabolic’s.

As, I am a far cry from having the knowlege that bushido or prisoner22 possess. This is just what I would do. Feel free to double check it with Bushy. If he give’s you a better suggestion, you won’t hear me saying boo to that.
keep it real Biyatch! - Mick

[quote]funmetal wrote:
Hi MickTest,

This is funny. I was talking about scoring test with a ex-pro in my gym and he said that it wouldn’t be a good idea for me. I’m bulky and have a small gut and yes I’m supposed to be a bodybuilder - shame on me. He suggested clen and dbols also 100-150 mg per day. I was like WTF! Wouldn’t that bloat you out more than test and I would just gain water. He said it would just put water in the muscles. And for gyno he said to be careful but not to take too much anti-estrogen as that negates many good things of dbols effects.

I was wondering if I would go for a dbol 100 mg ED cycle what would be the dose of Arimidex daily or Nolva or something else to be on the safe side? I aldready get tits from higher bodyfat percentages which go off when the bodyfat goes off but I might be in the dangerzone for gyno so I want to play it safe-ish.

Best regards,

funmetal[/quote]

What’s up metal? Alright here it goes. First of all, I definitly don’t claim to be the authority on anything. But, since you asked, I’ll give you my honest take on thing’s. In respect’s to the clen- I know it’s popular for it’s fat burning properties as well as helping anabolism.

But, I would say shitcan it. I could go into detail why, but instead you might want to do a search on it’s side effect’s for yourself. This way you can make an informed decision. Quick answer- you’re liver can bounce back from a bit of abuse. The cardic muscle however cannot. Risk v.s reward on that subject.

It sound’s like you’re BF % might be a little to high to hit a cycle right now. You mentioned having a gut and some gyno prob’s. I know the last thing you’re gonna wanna hear is to hold off on the sauce. But, please wait until it’s definitly below 20%. Hopefully, even less than that. Or, you might really be hating life.

However, if you are gonna do some form of juice regardless of what anyone say’s. I’ll give you my choice for you’re particular situation. Anavar. It’s a kick ass, often under-rated compound. Now, if you hit that at 100mgs a day for eight week’s- while following the Atkin’s diet induction plan, pounding water, 45 min’s of high cardio, 1 hour of a day of tossing the iron around like a madman.

You’d be a whole different human being at cycle’s end. Lean and mean. Maybe not huge, and maybe the weight gain wouldn’t be dramatic. But, asthetically you’d be much happier; and at a great starting point for your future cycle. Then after equal time off; and providing you maintained you’re new and impoved physique.

I think you could play with Dbol for sure. I freely admit, that I too was a little on the high end BF wise when I began my cycle. However, I was well into my induction phase of my Atkin’s diet. And My steady fat loss was rapid and becoming quite predictable- even before I started implimenting gear. You however, haven’t.

So, you’re at a greater risk than I was. And even though, I do pride myself on being a- “fuck it, just go ball’s out” kinda guy. I think I’d be really irresponsible, and not showing any concern for you’re well being if I said, “yeah man, do what that dude said. Pop 100mgs of Dbol a day and through some Clen in there too”.

I’m not gonna fuck you over like that dude. Bottom line- Dbol’s gotta wait, BF% has to drop, a good diet has to be implimented. Do I have a problem with you hitting the Anavar. Honestly, not at all. But, you’re bank roll might take an asswhooping from purchasing that much gear. LOL! Either way, I truly wish you the best. I’m sorry if my answer wasn’t what you wanted. But, based on what you said- that’s what I’d do if it we’re me.
All the best bro- Mick

Ha Ha thanx Bushy! Today’s my day off and I haven’t seen my computer for a while. Hence, the Tom Clany novel’s written by me today. LOL. I can’t believe no one’s been a complete Doushebag to me yet. Where all my mofo troll’s at? Take care ya fuckin’ juicehead! HA.

• jose Conseco

im sure we all have tried a oral cycle once in our lives but replacing test is very import because of estrogen … some might not be prone to gyno which could get away with no sides like gyno and water etc , but im sure it takes one person jus to try this an something go wrong … imho pct is pretty important coz the cost for removing gyno is a bitch … peace!

[quote]micktest wrote:
To Cadav: LOL! All valid point’s, and tactfully spoken. This is the kind of response, I wish we could see more of at T-Nation. I.E when you critique someone or disagree- it should be done with class. Which is exactly how you handled it, and is why I enjoyed reading it.
[/quote]

Thanks you :slight_smile: I strongly believe in communication to achieve more knowledge and to better understand it.

it’s really good for you (and for us to know!). Do you have blood work related to “in cycle” (for example 5th or 8th week)?
I think it can be intresting to see blood information related to that weeks.

LOL.
My oral only was a 6 weeks of 40mgOT+60mg VAR. In the first 2weeks i have used 60mgOT+60mgVAR but I feel to much sleepily

I believe the same. But “how much” is overrated? :slight_smile:

The same for me. In my last cycle (I’m on pct by now) I have used mast with test e and it helps a lot… but gyno still scare me :slight_smile:

I will give a try to your nutrition plan next time :). Adex is always on my toolbox :smiley:

sure :slight_smile:

It is really fat or it is water? due to glycogen depletion with low-carb diet?
With the Di Pasquale low carb plan I have dropped about 9kg last year (without AAS) but half of them was water (still really good i think)

well I’m tall 170cm… as a lot of Southern Italian (my mother’s is from the South) I’m not really tall :). However I have the “width” of Northern man (my father…) so I have “small” arms (my arms is only 42cm…) but large trunk(more than 124cm) and legs…

sorry what does “inseam” means?

me too :slight_smile: small arms aside… :\

I have the same luck. :slight_smile: with a bit more lucky on the strength side.

lucky bastard :wink:

aside from test stacking I think you have sone the right nutritional choice. 70% of proteins is a lot of proteins on 3500cal :smiley:

I think this one is the “main rule” on AAS effects.

I also enojoy smart poster like you :slight_smile:

happy lifting to you too :wink:

[/quote]

why do I constantly hear replies to questions like, "Do Your Research!!..By joining this site and asking questions IS research!! If one can’t start researching at home, by asking fellow athletes questions,(which, I hasten to add, ARE, in most cases, simple and legitimate) then what’s the point of the site? Come on chaps (and chapesses) we’re all in the same team, so let’s start helping one another instead of guarding what some regard as a closely guarded secret.

[quote]cadav wrote:
micktest wrote:

Thanks you :slight_smile: I strongly believe in communication to achieve more knowledge and to better understand it.

-what up Cadav? same here bro.

-HA HA. I couldn’t agree more. Like I said, I was just swinging at the fences and had an itch to see what Dbol at 100mg/d could do. Ah, shit works! LOL.

it’s really good for you (and for us to know!). Do you have blood work related to “in cycle” (for example 5th or 8th week)?
I think it can be intresting to see blood information related to that weeks.

-acually, yes. for this cycle i got my bloodwoork done about 6 week’s post cycle(about 2 weeks ago)-hdl 48/ ldl 116. I really think the diet,water intake,mega dosed fish oil’s, and continued high cardio we’re responsible for the good panels.

-Correct again. Next time I’m dropping it to 50mg/day and only for 6 wks. Ok, maybe 8wks- but who’s counting? LOL.

LOL.
My oral only was a 6 weeks of 40mgOT+60mg VAR. In the first 2weeks i have used 60mgOT+60mgVAR but I feel to much sleepily

Eventhough, I truly believe the neg effect’s are overstated.

I believe the same. But “how much” is overrated? :slight_smile:

-lol. well, I’ll say this. I don’t think i’ll be doing 100mgs of dbol/day for 10 weeks again. Eventhough my panels we’re great post cycle. I have no doubt that they we’re probably pretty fucked up during the cycle. that being the case, going 10 week’s like that at 100mg/day was probably not the smartest move. i really pushed the envelope with the dose/length ratio. i just alway’s wanted to do a balls out oral cycle to see what the deal was. i did it, had fun and got lucky. my 100mg day’s are over from here on out. i think 50mgs next time around will still be pretty fun, but much less risky. lol.

-I was too bro believe me! When I first used Test it bloated the hell outta me and I’m very prone to gyno.

The same for me. In my last cycle (I’m on pct by now) I have used mast with test e and it helps a lot… but gyno still scare me :slight_smile:

-yeah, i hear mast is the cat’s tit’s! sound’s perfect- estro block, with some nice synergistic action. everyone say’s if ya love test(which i do), then mast is the way to go to for a stack.

But I’m telling you man, If you adhear to the diet I suggested It’s amazing how it can positively affect the cycle. I mean I carried 0 extra water weight this time around, on fucking Dbol. Ha! Who the hell does that? If anyone should have bloated on a cycle, I should have. If you’re really worried, Adex is alway’s nice.

I will give a try to your nutrition plan next time :). Adex is always on my toolbox :smiley:

-glad to hear it. i really think you’ll get much more off your cycle with it. i definitly did. it was dramatically different for me this time around. that was the key for my nearly 0 bloat this time around.

One reason that may seperate me from many other’s in respect’s to this cycle is my genetic’s.

sure :slight_smile:

However, many people loose that much BF during an induction phase of Aktkin’s.

It is really fat or it is water? due to glycogen depletion with low-carb diet?
With the Di Pasquale low carb plan I have dropped about 9kg last year (without AAS) but half of them was water (still really good i think)

-Yes, that is definitly not shabby at all! when in conjunction with AAS the outcome is even more dramatic.well, obviously it’s gonna be both. Water will be the first to go. that’s why some people can feel a bit weak, lightheaded, and flu like in the beginning. when you start your diet next cycle, begin 4 week’s prior to gearing-up. The key to really burning the fat is this: not only do you want to keep you’re net carb’s to 30 gram’s or below- but it’s important to keep your fat intake slightly higher than your protein consumption. this way, it make’s you’re body more efficient at burning fat as fuel v.s using glycogen as fuel. Check out Dr. Atkin’s “new diet revolution”. run the induction diet phase throught your cycle and you will get fucking shredded crazy style.

All the men In my family are built like brick-shithouses. I’m talking 6’-6’4", big hand’s,big shoulder’s,big arms,big chest,big leg’s,thick neck’s. I’m a fucking anomaly, because I am the only short fucker of the bunch at a mere 5’6".

well I’m tall 170cm… as a lot of Southern Italian (my mother’s is from the South) I’m not really tall :). However I have the “width” of Northern man (my father…) so I have “small” arms (my arms is only 42cm…) but large trunk(more than 124cm) and legs…

Except my inseam is only 29".

sorry what does “inseam” means?

-inseam is just a pant’s measurement. let’s you know how long your leg’s are.

So, even without AS I’ve alway’s been very compact and stalky like a fuckin pitbull. LOL.

me too :slight_smile: small arms aside… :\

Putting on size for me naturally is very easy and very quick. But, with Juice it’s fucking rediculous.

I have the same luck. :slight_smile: with a bit more lucky on the strength side.

Nor, did I consume 6 meal’s a day or drink lot’s of protein powder’s.Etc. For me it was three squares a day, no protein shake’s, none of the typical body builder mantra’s.

lucky bastard :wink:
-yeah dude, i’m still trying to figure that out. buy all account’s my result’s just shouldn’t have been what they we’re. but, i’m not complaining. ha.

According to everyone out there the calorie’s are way off, I should of ate more, I should of taken my protein powder, and I should have stacked it with some test for a real cycle.

aside from test stacking I think you have sone the right nutritional choice. 70% of proteins is a lot of proteins on 3500cal :smiley:

-Yeah my mistake there bro…definite typo in repect’s to protein consumption. it was closer to a 50/50 split when talking protein to fat’s ratio. often time’s maybe a little more fat intake. once you factor in the olive oils, real-butter, real-mayonnaise, fish oil’s, and real-cream cheese(which is just about the only dairy, beside’s butter that I like)…those are all good sources to help up your fat intake- beside’s what you’d normally find in fatty meat and stuff like that.

Because, I really feel that it is dependant on the individual make-up.

I think this one is the “main rule” on AAS effects.

Anyway’s, thank’s for the response. I enjoyed the read, and if I can help you in any way- just PM me and I’ll be more than happy to do so.

I also enojoy smart poster like you :slight_smile:

-same here dude.

take care fucko and happy lifting- Mick

happy lifting to you too :wink:

haha…sorry CADAV, i quoted everything by accident…i’m not very computer savy.

[quote]athlifit wrote:
why do I constantly hear replies to questions like, "Do Your Research!!..By joining this site and asking questions IS research!! If one can’t start researching at home, by asking fellow athletes questions,(which, I hasten to add, ARE, in most cases, simple and legitimate) then what’s the point of the site? Come on chaps (and chapesses) we’re all in the same team, so let’s start helping one another instead of guarding what some regard as a closely guarded secret. [/quote]

IMVHO the research point is simple.
Before asking “simple” question you should try to find the solution by your own. It is the main rule of “always”. In every field of knowledge you should do the first step to deserve help…

Mick: thanks for the info about atkins… I’ll do my research and try to find out how implement it with my current “style” :slight_smile:

Hi MickTest,

Thanks for your answers about how I should proceed, much appreciated.

If I wanted to do a 100 mg dbol cycle would 10 mg nolva ed be ok during the cycle? I don’t think I can get the adex, which is why I’m asking.

Is nolva so bad if you don’t have any other ai during the cycle? Will nolva fight the water bloat or will it just fight the gyno?

funmetal

Hmmmm…

Googled dbol only cycles and found this little gem

why oh why does the post look 100 percent like the one micktest first did? In fact yeah why did you post the exact same thing here one year later?

Did you just copy paste it to prove your point?

funmetal

[quote]funmetal wrote:
Hmmmm…

Googled dbol only cycles and found this little gem

why oh why does the post look 100 percent like the one micktest first did? In fact yeah why did you post the exact same thing here one year later?

Did you just copy paste it to prove your point?

funmetal[/quote]

I call bullshit

its probably the same dude trying to BS everyone again on a different site. Notice how he canceled the account on the other site when he was asked to provide pictures.