All Oral Cylce

I am not planing on starting on steroids. A questiion i always wondered was, is it possible to do all oral cycle, even PCT stuff? I dont need names or componds or anything, just a simple answer is fine. If i ever did decide to up my game it would have to be cause i hate needles, more than you could imagine. Peoples first thoughts are always needles to when steroids are mentioned. I know that if you do orals the liver takes more abuse but that is as much as i figured. Thanks guys.

[quote]MentalTwitch wrote:
I am not planing on starting on steroids. A questiion i always wondered was, is it possible to do all oral cycle, even PCT stuff? I dont need names or componds or anything, just a simple answer is fine. If i ever did decide to up my game it would have to be cause i hate needles, more than you could imagine. Peoples first thoughts are always needles to when steroids are mentioned. I know that if you do orals the liver takes more abuse but that is as much as i figured. Thanks guys.[/quote]

I’m no expert (hell I don’t shit) but I know dbol comes in oral form and as far as I’m aware all the pct you need comes in oral so I would assume yes, although the cycle wouldn’t be near as powerful as if you used a needle.

I am not planing on starting on steroids. A questiion i always wondered was, is it possible to do all oral cycle, even PCT stuff? I dont need names or componds or anything, just a simple answer is fine. If i ever did decide to up my game it would have to be cause i hate needles, more than you could imagine. Peoples first thoughts are always needles to when steroids are mentioned. I know that if you do orals the liver takes more abuse but that is as much as i figured. Thanks guys.[/quote]

Yea it’s possible, but most people at this site think it’s stupid. A good oral is primobolan because, if memory serves, it’s acetate ester is kinder to the liver.

“All oral” cycles are better referred to as “no liver” cycles.

This should answer your question.

The simple answer is yes, it is fine to do. For the most part, claims of liver damage are myths. Tylenol is wayyyy harder on the liver than AAS.

[quote]lizard king wrote:
The simple answer is yes, it is fine to do. For the most part, claims of liver damage are myths. Tylenol is wayyyy harder on the liver than AAS.[/quote]

Whoa slow down. As with anything else some people have a genetic predisposition for liver and kidney complications and can incur serious health problems with even low doses of orals for short periods (I’ve known 2 people) while others can blast away for years but in the end orals are bad news either way you cut it they should be kept to a minimum during a cycle. Some people try to make themselves feel better by telling themselves orals are safe and the dangers are overhyped but these coincidentally are the same people that ask god “Why Me” when they’re laying in the hospital bed waiting for a liver doner to die.

Now I’m not saying kickstarting a cycle with 40mg of D-bol for 4 weeks will kill you but this guy should know that oral cycles using multiple drugs WILL result in problems eventually and should be shied away from.

Have you checked out “The Cat”?
He has some nice items you may like if you hate needles.

Here’s the tread;
www.redicat.com/papervar-testimonials.php

is that cat thing for real? no offense but it looks cheap and shady…? It sound like something id be interestead in tho, somewhat safe for the body and fairl easy to use and transport. Has anyone here every PERSONALLY used any of those? I would prolly be going with the paperhalo or paperdrol becasue i am bulking. Maybe for the summer? still got lots to learn.

The OP wanted a simple answer, so that is what I gave him. I would not promote an oral only cycle, and if one were so inclined to do an oral only cycle, I would advise not to run it longer than four weeks, and possibly an even shorter duration. I’m just saying that orals are not quite the liver demons that popular thought would have you believe.

is that cat thing for real? no offense but it looks cheap and shady…? It sound like something id be interestead in tho, somewhat safe for the body and fairl easy to use and transport. Has anyone here every PERSONALLY used any of those? I would prolly be going with the paperhalo or paperdrol becasue i am bulking. Maybe for the summer? still got lots to learn.[/quote]

Yes, I have used his paper products and they are the same as anything else. Probably less shady than many sources because you know his stuff is real (ie not dbol isntead of var).

ok. So i looked at some stuff a bit more. Would i be better of just going with the tablets? I am only looking for about 10-15lbs of mass, does not even have to be all lean. I am not exaclty sure which to choose.

Also i will prolly do a PCT i know it is prolly not neccessary with paper but if i do tabs i will, unless you see no reason too? I have a good diet of Complex carbs during the day after training one good serving of simple (pasta or white bread) I get 210g protein a day (60 from shakes) i get minimal fat. I drink alot of H2O and juices. I currently take 100% Whey, CytoSport Cytogainer, ON BCAAs 1000, Fish oils, Megamen Daily, and Milk Thistle and Sci-Fit Kre-Alk. I sometimes use NO-Xplode before i lift. I weigh 185 and ham at about 15-17% BF, i am estimating. I do push-legs-pull style workouts right now. and cardio 2 times a week.

My Dealift max is 350, bench 265, squat 255? havent maxed in awhile on squat and i started legs late. Any little suggestions would be appreciated and i like the forums around here. everyone acts very kindly and is VERY informative.
Take Care,
The Twitch

ok. So i looked at some stuff a bit more. Would i be better of just going with the tablets? I am only looking for about 10-15lbs of mass, does not even have to be all lean. I am not exaclty sure which to choose.

Also i will prolly do a PCT i know it is prolly not neccessary with paper but if i do tabs i will, unless you see no reason too? I have a good diet of Complex carbs during the day after training one good serving of simple (pasta or white bread) I get 210g protein a day (60 from shakes) i get minimal fat. I drink alot of H2O and juices. I currently take 100% Whey, CytoSport Cytogainer, ON BCAAs 1000, Fish oils, Megamen Daily, and Milk Thistle and Sci-Fit Kre-Alk. I sometimes use NO-Xplode before i lift. I weigh 185 and ham at about 15-17% BF, i am estimating. I do push-legs-pull style workouts right now. and cardio 2 times a week.

My Dealift max is 350, bench 265, squat 255? havent maxed in awhile on squat and i started legs late. Any little suggestions would be appreciated and i like the forums around here. everyone acts very kindly and is VERY informative.
Take Care,
The Twitch[/quote]

Your question about doing a pct for tabs vs. paper is stupid for reasons which I will let you figure out on your own. You need to do more research before you take any drugs. Good luck.

[quote]Diana Bolann wrote:
MentalTwitch wrote:
I am not planing on starting on steroids. A questiion i always wondered was, is it possible to do all oral cycle, even PCT stuff? I dont need names or componds or anything, just a simple answer is fine. If i ever did decide to up my game it would have to be cause i hate needles, more than you could imagine. Peoples first thoughts are always needles to when steroids are mentioned. I know that if you do orals the liver takes more abuse but that is as much as i figured. Thanks guys.

Yea it’s possible, but most people at this site think it’s stupid. A good oral is primobolan because, if memory serves, it’s acetate ester is kinder to the liver.[/quote]

all oral cycles are horrible, they are short and provide not as much muscle gains as long injectible cycles. on top of that they are toxic, and finishing a cycle without hcg injects is just asking to lose all your gains

[quote]purestrength wrote:
Diana Bolann wrote:
MentalTwitch wrote:

Yea it’s possible, but most people at this site think it’s stupid. A good oral is primobolan because, if memory serves, it’s acetate ester is kinder to the liver.

all oral cycles are horrible, they are short and provide not as much muscle gains as long injectible cycles. on top of that they are toxic, and finishing a cycle without hcg injects is just asking to lose all your gains[/quote]

“all oral cycles are horrible”
-different people have different goals. an all oral cycle may be right for certain indivuals

“they are short and provide not as much muscle gains as long injectible cycles”

• this is true

“on top of that they are toxic”

• which cyles are not toxic? the toxicity of orals is way overblown. like anything else though, abuse leads to unwanted side effects

“and finishing a cycle without hcg injects is just asking to lose all your gains”

• thats complete and utter bullshit! the only true way to maintain all your gains is to never come off…but proper PCT or a taper in conjunction with training hard and eating right can help you keep the majority of gains…HCG is best suited during cycle, not during PCT. Some would say HCG has no place in an AAS users’ arsenal whatsoever.

to the OP, if all oral is the route you have 100% chosen, there are some oral cycle options that can and do work well.

yeh dont waste your time your just going to blow up then back down again.

you should at least run some test in there if you dont like needles then forget about using aas all up.

if so i would only run ur orals for 4 weeks then take at least a good 10 weeks off use milk thistle , pct etc.

Purestrength say’s–>“all oral cycles are horrible, they are short and provide not as much muscle gains as long injectible cycles. on top of that they are toxic, and finishing a cycle without hcg injects is just asking to lose all your gains.”

Dude, all I can say is huh? Scooby Snack’s? Obviously, you aren’t talking from experience on this issue. Infact, it appear’s that you are just regurgitating mere hersey. I first started cycling in the Marine’s back in the mid 90’s using primarily large doses of Test E and some Deca- whenever I could get my hand’s on it.

After about 7 year’s of non-use I recently started up again. I have shitload’s of Test on hand from my buddies. But, I decided to try a different avenue this time and go against the grain. Because, I personally think most people are full of crap; and thoroughly enjoy doing stuff just to piss off the general public.

Ha Ha! So, needless to say, I went through with an all oral cycle of Dbol for 10 week’s. And yes, the “Cat” was out of the bag for this one. I basically did everything that everyone told me not to do. My result’s- unfuckingbelievable! Yes, that is a word. Ha Ha! My stat’s beginning 5’ 6" dieted down to 198lbs before starting w/ 17%-20% Bf. I got a little porky.LOL. 10 week’s later: Unfortunately, I am still vertically challenged.

However, I tipped the scale’s at 234 lbs with a new Bf % of 7-8%. How did I do this. Dbol dosage was 100mg/d once in the a.m an hour or so before going to the gym. Yes, I’ll say it again- 1x a day, no splitting doses. Half life or no half life it worked. I started every day with an hour of intense cardio(usually speed walking like a little bitch on the treadmill)haha! Then about 45 min to an Hr a day of lifting balls out.

No, I didn’t follow a set routine. Chest/tri’s or back/bi’s. Fuck that! If it wasn’t sore I anihillated it. If it was sore I left it alone to recover. That simple, I just listened to how my body felt and lifted accordingly. However, whatever part’s I decided to work (which usually was a full body workout, excluding the sore part’s as stated before)-I made sure to push the weight as hard and heavy as I could. Alway’s being mindful of listening to my body and paying close attention to how my joint’s felt.

So, as not to put any un-needed stress on them. My diet was simple: Meat, chicken, turkey, vegitable’s, and 1 gallon of water a day(I actually love ice water, so this was just normal for me anyway). 50% protein/ 70% fat ratio and 20-30 gram’s of Carbs a day. Which only came from veggie’s. In essense it was just a super clean Atkin’s approach. Excluding cheeze because I hate Dairy.

Summery: At the end of the cycle I had no water weight at all. Which I attribute to my diet wholeheartedly to include a very low carb intake, high consumption of water as my only source of fluid’s, and reliable cardi routine. No processed food’s of any kind period! No soda’s, nothing out of a box, just real whole nourishing food’s and refreshing ice water. No supplement’s as well.

People can say whatever they want. And by all mean’s they have every right to. However, I come from the school of thought- that if you’re gonna put stress on you’re own body via steroid’s. Then, all the extra supplement’s you ingest is just extra taxing on the system to assimilate it. I also, just wanted to see what a great diet, solid training, and Dbol(w/ no other variables) could produce. Well, I got the best result’s of any cycle that I have ever done. I also, gave the big FU to pct. HA HA!

Here it come’s from all the hater’s. Sorry guy’s, but I am now nearly 8 week’s post cycle and have only lost around 3-4 lb’s. Which my body seem’s to happily be maintaining. My ball’s took a hit for about a week or so. But, they’re fully operational now; and getting rave review’s from all the local skank’s in my area that let me slide my meat stick into them. My bp is now 117/70, my resting heart rate is 60bpm, and my hdl/ldl has vastly improved from my pre- cycle exam.

I also megadose fish-oils, which I don’t really count as a suppliment because it’s all natural. This has actually rid me of my pre-existing arthritis I had in my hand’s. Which was fucking horrible btw. As well as, helping to improve my cholesterol level’s; and add a little bit of protection while on cycle.

My experience was nothing short of amazing. I plan on doing another cycle in the future. I’m thinking about starting it in September. This time I’m gonna cut the dose in half and drop the duration from 10weeks to 6weeks. Why? For no reason other than, I have reached the size I have alway’s wanted; and now will just be doing a mini cycle about twice a year as maintenence. Is my cycle for everyone? Answer- absolutely not! Listen, everybody’s body is different. My body just happen’s to really react well to this cycle.

But, who know’s. Maybe someone else could really have an adverse reaction to the same dosage.***There is really only one point to this article. We all need to stop making these blanket statement’s, as to what type of cycling and training regimine’s are best.

We have to put into account that everyone’s genetic make-up is different, that not all of us have the same goal’s; and that while some anabolic’s may work well on other’s- it may not hold true for a certain group of people. The put-down’s, “if you’re not doing test, you ain’t doing a cycle…using all oral’s and nothing else is not a cycle” argument’s are simply untrue and very biased. My philosophy is- I couldn’t give two shit’s what you put into you’re body. That’s you’re business. If you did an all oral cycle before and it sucked. Then, I believe you. And yes- you are absolutely justified to make that statement. Because, in you’re case you’re body didn’t respond as well to it, as it did for the injectable’s.

But, don’t use you’re own model for other’s. Infact, just be happy that you found a product that worked well for you and enjoy! Stop bashing people-that’s just kid’s stuff man. This is a place for sharing, learning through other’s experience’s, and having a good time. Not, for being an angry troll; and alway’s feeling the need to post some pissed off immature retort. Just because someone else ask’s a noob question or isn’t cycling the way “you” want them to.

Regardless, I can guarentee a handful of you won’t be able to resist feeling like the proverbial badass you are- without bashing me and telling me 50 different reason’s for why my cycle was shit. Or why according to you, I am a complete idiot. HAHA! Whatever, I won’t be curling up in a ball and sucking my thumb after the hazing. Instead, I’ll be wishing you all the best of luck with you’re cycling experiment’s and training; and I seriously hope that some of you will have as much fun as I did on you’re cycle’s to come!

Take care, be safe and make sure to get you’re bloodwork done periodically.
All the best- “the stupid fucking asshole that think’s a Dbol cycle is actually a cycle”- what a doushebag! LOL!

an oral only cycle is a bad idea , once u take the orals ur test production will shut down leaving u with a heap of estrogen… no matter weather u gain or not its jus a very unhealthy way to use aas full stop

[quote]androboy wrote:
an oral only cycle is a bad idea , once u take the orals ur test production will shut down[/quote]

you have the same problem with IM too…
the main problem with orals are:
high cost
low “power”
high liver toxicity