All Natural Training

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
austin_bicep wrote:
Airtruth wrote:
austin_bicep wrote:
Rhino Jockey wrote:
His physique is solid and looks pretty damn good.

I’m tired of all the people bashing the people who don’t do any squats or deads. I enjoy both of them and do them regularly but I know plenty of big guys who don’t do either.

As long as they train legs and back it doesn’t matter if they do squats/deads, but I will bash anyone who doesn’t train either.

why?

Cause that’s better than 95% of the population and there are also big guys who do not incorporate squats and deads into their routines. Although it was due to a much previous injusry, Kevin Levrone did not do any squats or deads for years leading up to his last Olympia. He had a better pair of legs and back than 99.9% of the trained population.

And he had a better pharmacist and genetics than 99.9% of the trained population :wink:

lol jk[/quote] ← Better pharmacist? Not so likely, unless you believe that pros are pros because they have some sort of secret steroid or something turning them into monsters :slight_smile:

Better genetics on the other hand…

Pretty solid build. Way more cut than I plan on being for a while.

[quote]plateau wrote:
Invictica wrote:
Anyone else notice there’s not many squats or deads in the video

And?[/quote]

And we don’T know how developed his lower body/back is.

It’s not particularly difficult to build an impressive upper body if you focus 100% of your energy into your guns. If that was his goal, more power to him, but I am not impressed with just big arms, abs, and a mediocre bench.

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:
Jereth127 wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
he says in the info in his second video that he has used protein and creatine so idk about that

Mmm, I may be mistaken so.
Reading You-Tube comments for to long tends to send me intoa spiral of rage and confusion anyways

QFT[/quote]

And that means…?

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:
Rhino Jockey wrote:
Jereth127 wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
he says in the info in his second video that he has used protein and creatine so idk about that

Mmm, I may be mistaken so.
Reading You-Tube comments for to long tends to send me intoa spiral of rage and confusion anyways

QFT

And that means…?[/quote]

quoted for truth

I didn’t happen to catch the second video. I have to admit the guy is in great shape. Im totally digging his bench form though.

[quote]Invictica wrote:
plateau wrote:
Invictica wrote:
Anyone else notice there’s not many squats or deads in the video

And?

And we don’T know how developed his lower body/back is.

It’s not particularly difficult to build an impressive upper body if you focus 100% of your energy into your guns. If that was his goal, more power to him, but I am not impressed with just big arms, abs, and a mediocre bench. [/quote]

haha that reminds me of last night. i went to my gym and there was this guy who had a reasonably well constructed upper body, but when I looked at his legs there was NOTHING THERE. It’s a college gym so “what am I to expect?” i suppose.

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
Airtruth wrote:
austin_bicep wrote:
Rhino Jockey wrote:
His physique is solid and looks pretty damn good.

I’m tired of all the people bashing the people who don’t do any squats or deads. I enjoy both of them and do them regularly but I know plenty of big guys who don’t do either.

As long as they train legs and back it doesn’t matter if they do squats/deads, but I will bash anyone who doesn’t train either.

why?

Cause that’s better than 95% of the population and there are also big guys who do not incorporate squats and deads into their routines. Although it was due to a much previous injusry, Kevin Levrone did not do any squats or deads for years leading up to his last Olympia. He had a better pair of legs and back than 99.9% of the trained population.[/quote]

Levrone’s hamstring workout consisted of nothing but one-legged standing leg curls. IMO he had the best body in bodybuilding.