All Natural Training

This thread would be much more interesting if you were required to post a current pic of yourself before you posted how umimpressed you were.

Just sayin’.

EDIT: Or at have at least one in your profile. I did notice that the guys who approved of the kids physique DID have photos or used themselves (presumably) in thier avatar.

The dude had a great build period.

[quote]derek wrote:
This thread would be much more interesting if you were required to post a current pic of yourself before you posted how umimpressed you were.

Just sayin’.[/quote]

Totaly.

[quote]derek wrote:

Just sayin’.[/quote]

They’re in the avatars.

Clearly some people look like Lee Haney, a Flaming Demon Monster, or the Metallica Ninja Star.

[quote]
Clearly some people look like Lee Haney, a Flaming Demon Monster, or the Metallica Ninja Star. [/quote]

I take great offense to that. Some of us are the Hindu Chuck Norris making war on pottery.

[quote]Invictica wrote:
Anyone else notice there’s not many squats or deads in the video[/quote]

And?

[quote]MeinHerzBrennt wrote:
I don’t know how that vid has over 2 million hits.[/quote]

cos every time you type bodybuilding or muscle or some shit like that in, that vid comes up right at the top.

‘‘u guyz r misin da point!!!11111
he haz leet 6pack abz nd uz r al jeluss!!!1111oneone’’
Joke(I swear!)

No nead for steroids, eh…? No need for leg exercises either so…? Just bicep curls and bench presses(just what I always wanted to hear!)

However I do applaud his commitment. It certainly can’t be easy building a physique like that shown in the second video. Especially if he’s ‘‘natural’’.(The fact that protein is now considered unnatural worries me a bit :wink: )

His physique is solid and looks pretty damn good.

I’m tired of all the people bashing the people who don’t do any squats or deads. I enjoy both of them and do them regularly but I know plenty of big guys who don’t do either.

[quote]Rhino Jockey wrote:

I’m tired of all the people bashing the people who don’t do any squats or deads. I enjoy both of them and do them regularly but I know plenty of big guys who don’t do either.[/quote]

As long as they train legs and back it doesn’t matter if they do squats/deads, but I will bash anyone who doesn’t train either.

I didn’t bother to watch the either of the whole videos. Did he say protein was unnatural?

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
Rhino Jockey wrote:

I’m tired of all the people bashing the people who don’t do any squats or deads. I enjoy both of them and do them regularly but I know plenty of big guys who don’t do either.

As long as they train legs and back it doesn’t matter if they do squats/deads, but I will bash anyone who doesn’t train either.[/quote]

why?

Rhino Jockey wrote:

As long as they train legs and back it doesn’t matter if they do squats/deads, but I will bash anyone who doesn’t train either.[/quote]

Of course I agree they need to train back and legs, I’m simply stating that for people purely interested in size, those two movements (while fun) are not absolutely necessary.

I would still recommend them to anyone who doesn’t have mobility issues or injuries.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
I didn’t bother to watch the either of the whole videos. Did he say protein was unnatural?[/quote]

Buried deep in the comments of the first video I beleive, he says he considers protein powder ‘cheating’

he says in the info in his second video that he has used protein and creatine so idk about that

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
he says in the info in his second video that he has used protein and creatine so idk about that[/quote]

Mmm, I may be mistaken so.
Reading You-Tube comments for to long tends to send me intoa spiral of rage and confusion anyways

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
he says in the info in his second video that he has used protein and creatine so idk about that

Mmm, I may be mistaken so.
Reading You-Tube comments for to long tends to send me intoa spiral of rage and confusion anyways[/quote]

QFT

Damn, I was hoping he did say protein powder was cheating, otherwise it’s pretty sad that theres a thread about this guy. Unimpressed, not worth mentioning, and NO I don’t have a pic up. I don’t fucking care if his bodytype and strength is not at most slightly above average at your gym you need to work out at home. Besides I thought Curves was for women.

Looks pretty good.

Except for that stupid huge tattoo.

[quote]Airtruth wrote:
austin_bicep wrote:
Rhino Jockey wrote:

As long as they train legs and back it doesn’t matter if they do squats/deads, but I will bash anyone who doesn’t train either.

why?[/quote]

Cause that’s better than 95% of the population and there are also big guys who do not incorporate squats and deads into their routines. Although it was due to a much previous injusry, Kevin Levrone did not do any squats or deads for years leading up to his last Olympia. He had a better pair of legs and back than 99.9% of the trained population.

Airtruth wrote:
austin_bicep wrote:
Rhino Jockey wrote:

why?

Cause that’s better than 95% of the population and there are also big guys who do not incorporate squats and deads into their routines. Although it was due to a much previous injusry, Kevin Levrone did not do any squats or deads for years leading up to his last Olympia. He had a better pair of legs and back than 99.9% of the trained population.[/quote]

And he had a better pharmacist and genetics than 99.9% of the trained population :wink:

lol jk