T Nation

All Natural Training

Who would think this guy is taking steroids…?

Thats not that impressive. At all.

lmao @ the comments that protein powder doesnt make him natural

[quote]asusvenus wrote:

Who would think this guy is taking steroids…?[/quote] Dunno, everybody in the V-Diet forum? :slight_smile:

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
asusvenus wrote:

Who would think this guy is taking steroids…? Dunno, everybody in the V-Diet forum? :)[/quote]

lol

He as an updated version of that. The clip you posted is like 3 years old, he’s looking pretty damn solid now.

In his other video he has some good size and definition for a natural trainee. Plus I don’t think he’s that tall either.

I don’t know how that vid has over 2 million hits.

That second vid is much better, although it would have been cool to see some different exercises (no need for handstands…)

Real solid build though.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
He as an updated version of that. The clip you posted is like 3 years old, he’s looking pretty damn solid now.

[/quote]

I think he was OK in the first video, too. I don’t dig the whole “cheatin aint an option” thing, but whatever…

Anyway, LMAO at some of the shit he does in the vids.

Anybody catch how far he raised his ass off the bench when he was getting 295 up?

great post…natural just takes longer, nobody wants to wait and do the work

[quote]slimthugger wrote:
great post…natural just takes longer, nobody wants to wait and do the work[/quote]

And it takes a LOT longer if you are forcing your body to stay in single digit bodyfat% the entire time…

I don’t know why but for some reason I always see people use the title “natural” as an excuse for never eating enough to gain very quickly.

natural :wink: good mindset very capable at motivating himself.

Anyone else notice there’s not many squats or deads in the video

[quote]asusvenus wrote:

Who would think this guy is taking steroids…?[/quote]

Wow I saw that two weeks ago, only thing good about the video is i find the music to be soothing.

dood is uber toned lawl

While not an amazing physique, it is a very good one… and Yes, I can believe he’s natural -lol. I know a lot of Natty guys who are a lot bigger and more cut than this guy. Still, he has crafted an excellent build, and I applaud his work.

S

livefromthe781 (20 minutes ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
milk isnt even natural, only vegan bodybuilding is natural

orly?

[quote]Stone101 wrote:
livefromthe781 (20 minutes ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
milk isnt even natural, only vegan bodybuilding is natural

orly?[/quote]