All is Here and Ready to Begin

[quote]Xnvseal wrote:
I have my delts are awesome but my ass hurts :frowning: I will drop the Winstrol ASAP. What other sites are pretty good to go with? People said the ass is not bad but I will be honest it is where I get the PIP.[/quote]

Ive done glutes, quads, calves, triceps, pecs, delts. You jumped in with both feet and no plan? You wont die from a bad pin but it might hurt a little! If you want it that bad im sure you will figure it out! while your searching check out youtube for the proper way to pin so you dont end up with abscesses.

How do you Know if you have abscesses? What do you do if ou get them? How do they occur?

[quote]Xnvseal wrote:
How do you Know if you have abscesses? What do you do if ou get them? How do they occur?[/quote]

You should have researched all that prior to putting a needle in you, I will tell you that it dont take much for these things to occur, and it would be a fucked up nightmare if and when it does. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH! READ THE STICKIES! GOOGLE IT! SPEND SOME TIME ON A BOARD AND LEARN! PREFERABLY BEFORE YOU CYCLE!

A little more guidance would be appreciated before bashing. Can you shed some light on it please

A little more guidance would be appreciated before bashing. Can you shed some light on it please