T Nation

All-in-One Supplement

I am looking for the all-in-one supplement that would help me in my Muay Thai training .
Because i’m leaving for 8 months to go train in Thailand i really want to take some supplements with me .
The problem of course is that i only can take so much with me , and if i
bought everything separately it probably would cost me a fortune .

So what i’m looking for is probably a good blend of whey protein , BCAA’s , creatine , and a lot of carbohydrates that would be perfect to help recovery and build muscle mass when training for 7 hours a day .
I don’t know much about supplements so i hope someone has some good advice for me .

All in one? You need more specific goals then.

But the best all in one I can think of is AAS.

But you’ll probably be fine just buy8ing whey (maybe get it wholesale if you are concerned about price), and add oats. That’s going to cost you little and give you pretty good results.

Surge or Metabolic Drive.

Surge of course has the carbs you’ll want.

All-in-One (kitchen-sink) supplements are usually garbage because they don’t contain enough of any one ingredient to be effective.

Surge is a good recommendation, though, especially for an hard training athlete.

So if i only use whey and Surge and drink 3 shakes of them together a day would that be enough ?

[quote]Bodhisattva_ wrote:
So if i only use whey and Surge and drink 3 shakes of them together a day would that be enough ?[/quote]

It’s impossible to answer this without knowing exactly what you eat and what your needs are every day.

An effective supplement routine needs to be based on your diet, activity, and goals.

I would take the same cutting edge supps as the broke ass fighters in Thailand.

How old are you? Would you be willing to try AAS as previously mentioned?

Steroids are cheap as shit in Thailand, and as easy to get as walking into a pharmacy.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:

Steroids are cheap as shit in Thailand, and as easy to get as walking into a pharmacy.[/quote]

Isn’t this also true in Mexico? What about quality?

[quote]blue_star_cadet wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

Steroids are cheap as shit in Thailand, and as easy to get as walking into a pharmacy.

Isn’t this also true in Mexico? What about quality?[/quote]

Pharmacutical quality.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
How old are you? Would you be willing to try AAS as previously mentioned?[/quote]

I’m 25 and i’ve definitely thought about taking AAS while i’m
training there .
But i can’t even decide on wich “normal” supps i’m going
to take and i know a little bit about that , i absolutely don’t know anything about AAS .

I probably would only take AAS under guidance of a professional
who knows what he’s doing .
Aren’t there like a lot of things that can go wrong ?

[quote]Bodhisattva_ wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

I’m 25 and i’ve definitely thought about taking AAS while i’m
training there .
But i can’t even decide on wich “normal” supps i’m going
to take and i know a little bit about that , i absolutely don’t know anything about AAS .

I probably would only take AAS under guidance of a professional
who knows what he’s doing .
Aren’t there like a lot of things that can go wrong ? [/quote]

Based on your lack of knowledge on the topic, you really have no business using AAS at this time.

Get your diet and supplementation figured out and begin researching AAS once you feel you’re ready to make that step.