All in All, Life is Good

Wow, totally needed this thread. I’ve seen some depressing shit on here lately.

Good job
Good friends
Good family
Good girl
Summer is coming
Lifts are all up
Small shoulder injury and haven’t pressed in two weeks :frowning:
Other than above, Life Is Good.

It’s really so-so for me…

Could do a bit better in school(have to try harder)
Training could also need more inspiration
But, my Deadlift is going up and I’m setting PRs every week
Got a date on Saturday. Obviously gonna train before the date.

Hit 405 for 1 squatting today

got asked to participate in a 3some (had to decline, but it’s the thought that counts)

I feel like drawing for the first time in months.

Halo Reach Beat drops in 5 days.

Life is pretty kickass.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
Hit 405 for 1 squatting today

got asked to participate in a 3some (had to decline, but it’s the thought that counts)

I feel like drawing for the first time in months.

Halo Reach Beat drops in 5 days.

Life is pretty kickass.[/quote]

Sooooo … you turned down a 3some but you’re excited about Halo Reach Beat?

Uhm…wormy my friend I’m afraid you’ve caught the ghey

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
gorgeous, big breasted gf [/quote]

Pics or it didn’t happen! ;)[/quote]

no polos not lying.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Acing my classes in school (3 of them) while working 40+ hrs a week where I mostly post on T-Nation while still being productive enough to warrant a pay raise and still keeping my gorgeous, big breasted gf very happy and satisfied by just being me and all my lifts are going up while my bf% is going down … my only complaint? Enzyte does NOT work.

Life IS good[/quote]
Your doing the best out of all of us so far. As for me,my pink eye is finally gone,im going back to the gym tomorrow,Im going to finally get out there and talk to some girls after 3 months of misery from my ex,and im taking things one day at a time. The amazing weather has definitely lifted my spirits.

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

no polos not lying.[/quote]

Quiet you!

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]Kerley wrote:

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:

no polos not lying.[/quote]

Quiet you![/quote]

evil eyes

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Acing my classes in school (3 of them) while working 40+ hrs a week where I mostly post on T-Nation while still being productive enough to warrant a pay raise and still keeping my gorgeous, big breasted gf very happy and satisfied by just being me and all my lifts are going up while my bf% is going down … my only complaint? Enzyte does NOT work.

Life IS good[/quote]
Your doing the best out of all of us so far. As for me,my pink eye is finally gone,im going back to the gym tomorrow,Im going to finally get out there and talk to some girls after 3 months of misery from my ex,and im taking things one day at a time. The amazing weather has definitely lifted my spirits.[/quote]

thanks chief … ex’s can be blood sucking leeches … glad you’re getting over it

It’s always been my belief that the mediocre times in life are the least memorable. I don’t really remeber anything about those blank periods in life. The most memorable are the worst times and the best times. So even if your life is at it’s lowest point, you are living your movie!!

They can make a movie of the lowest points and highest points of peoples lives. No one wants to see someone clocking in, clocking out, and then going to bed. They want to see people not showing up for work and going out to lunch with Jenifer Aniston

I’m a minimalist. To me life is always good. Somehow I lack the desire of having stuff to make me happy about life.

All in all, life is good. Indeed.

I’m still waiting to find out why Wormy bailed on the 3way. Fat chicks? MMM?

[quote]Who_Cares wrote:
I’m a minimalist. To me life is always good. Somehow I lack the desire of having stuff to make me happy about life.

All in all, life is good. Indeed.[/quote]

If you were a minimalist you would have been finished after you said “I am a minimalist”

[quote]coolnatedawg wrote:
I’m still waiting to find out why Wormy bailed on the 3way. Fat chicks? MMM? [/quote]

HolyMac pulled a Kanye and wormy pussied out.

I’m still waiting to find out why Wormy bailed on the 3way. Fat chicks? MMM? [/quote]

OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhh. Did someone say MMM?

[quote]Kerley wrote:

evil eyes[/quote]

[quote]ADvanced TS wrote:

OOOOOOOOOhhhhhhh. Did someone say MMM?[/quote]

well for one i’m already taken, and two they were both 5’s at best.

they’d have to both be at least 7’s for me to compromise my fidelity.

^ I bailed on a 3 some once, one girl was like a 5 or 6 and the other was a 9. Was all sprung on the girl I was with and didn’t want to cheat on her. We ended up breaking up, and now I will always wonder! FML!

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
^ I bailed on a 3 some once, one girl was like a 5 or 6 and the other was a 9. Was all sprung on the girl I was with and didn’t want to cheat on her. We ended up breaking up, and now I will always wonder! FML!
[/quote]

I dont know if I’d call an MMM a threesome. More like a gravy train.

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
[/quote]

Bitches be gettin in the way of everything!