T Nation

All in All, Life is Good

We’ve had some negative threads lately, and it’s good to have a place to get things off your chest, but just for a change, I want to do a little testifying.

The weather has been unbelievable lately. Like go for a drive with the windows down, sit on the porch swing for hours kind of weather.

A little maintenance and a few new parts, my Jeep and my lawnmower are both running fairly smoothly right now. Yard is looking nice, and I’m getting where I want to go.

Training is going great. Had a naggy injury a couple months ago, but I’m past that and back at full speed now.

I’ve got this girl, she isn’t perfect, we aren’t in love, but we get along just fine and she doesn’t expect too much of me. Not a bad deal at all.

And really man, when you’ve got good weather, good training, a solid chick, and everything with an engine is running…there ain’t a hell of a lot else a guy could ask for.

I’m with you, besides being busy with lots of work and side projects life is pretty good right now too.

Even when life gets overwhelming, jumping on my motorcycle in this weather makes me forget all about it…

I’m going on a trip to Dominican Republic with my gf this month because she will be doing the Makeup for some of the models in the Miss Latina USA Pageant and got a full paid trip there at an all inclusive hotel. So I will be on the beach at a 5 star hotel with my GF, surrounded by Latina models, on a trip that will cost me next to nothing.

Life is fkn great!! =)

I haven’t had a drink in 10 days.

Its ok though, I’ll have one this Friday.

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
I’m going on a trip to Dominican Republic with my gf this month because she will be doing the Makeup for some of the models in the Miss Latina USA Pageant and got a full paid trip there at an all inclusive hotel. So I will be on the beach at a 5 star hotel with my GF, surrounded by Latina models, on a trip that will cost me next to nothing.

Life is fkn great!! =)[/quote]

Stuff me in your suitcase!!!

I’ve got another healthy little baby due any day now. Number 3.

Bench is up. Squat is up. Back is holding for now. Eating steak for lunch.

Life is good.

Acing my classes in school (3 of them) while working 40+ hrs a week where I mostly post on T-Nation while still being productive enough to warrant a pay raise and still keeping my gorgeous, big breasted gf very happy and satisfied by just being me and all my lifts are going up while my bf% is going down … my only complaint? Enzyte does NOT work.

Life IS good

I have no kids, I’m not poor, and I’ve yet to be arrested.

Life is mediocre.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
gorgeous, big breasted gf [/quote]

Pics or it didn’t happen! :wink:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

Life is good.[/quote]

Congrats man. Nothing much better than kids.

Finally sold our house after 14 months and paying rent and mortgage the last 8. Fixing to buy a new one next week. Summer is here time to get the Harley out of the garage for some road trips. Finally squated 4 wheels for a double. Wife as always is the best. My teenagers suck (but that is another thread).

Just got tests back from the last week where I had hell week for my frat along with five midterms. Beat the mean by a deviation in all of them. Back squatted for the first time in forever yesterday and my back feels great and my legs are shot.

Figuring out my schedule for the next two years of college and looking to be able to easily graduate with a biological engineering major (biomed conc) with minors in mechanical engineering and applied economics and management. Found out I’m expected to be the starting running back for my team next fall. Girlfriend’s workload is clearing up as well, opening up more time for the both of us, which is being utilized quite nicely. Two weeks to end of year festivities.

Life is good.

I’ll be back if I win my dart league tonight. Oh and I’ll be drunk!

V

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

Life is fkn great!! =)[/quote]

DR is awesome. Try Chicharron de pollo when you’re there. So damn good.

Studying for the boards and it’s going well, my Saab is running normal for once, weather is perfect and I don’t have allergies, I’m packing on strength/size and getting congratulatory looks from the big guys in the gym, and planning a mountain biking trip in Utah with good friends for post USMLE recovery.

Life is good.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
I have no kids, I’m not poor, and I’ve yet to be arrested.

Life is mediocre.[/quote]

That’s pretty damn good from where I’m sitting.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

Life is good.[/quote]

This. Only I stopped at 2. When kids outnumber parents, trouble ensues. Congrats in advance on the arrival.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

Life is good.[/quote]

This. Only I stopped at 2. When kids outnumber parents, trouble ensues. Congrats in advance on the arrival.[/quote]

Thanks-- agreed. This one might be named “Accidente”