All I Want for Xmas

Not sure if this has been started or not so sorry in advance if it has! Anyone have anything lifting related on their lists this year?

I know I’m asking for gift cards to elitefts.com so I can buy:

EFS Retro series Power Belt
Metal IPF Deadlifter
Metal IPF Bencher

And that’s pretty much my entire list this year lol.

I figure if we start the list some people may get some good ideas as to what to add to their lists or to get someone.

I just want Mariah Carey’s fucking stupid ass “all I want for christmas” song to stop being played on the radio.

I want a gallon of Captain Morgan…and a straw.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
I want a gallon of Captain Morgan…and a straw.[/quote]

Wimp take the bottle to the face. Straws are wimp sticks lol

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
I want a gallon of Captain Morgan…and a straw.[/quote]

Replace “Captain Morgan” with Jager and keep the straw and we’re golden.

I want 2 gallons of grain alcohol and a goblet made from a human skull.

[quote]Hagar wrote:
I want 2 gallons of grain alcohol and a goblet made from a human skull. [/quote]

The first part I can take care of if you pick it up. Last batch was $20 per gallon :slight_smile:

All I want for Christmas is 2 fat bitches and a bag of weed.

To work for Wicked Weasel

I lifting belt, a bucket of protein, and a blow job from angelina jolie. Not too much to ask for, heh

[quote]hoosegow wrote:
To work for Wicked Weasel[/quote]

Yes… Yes indeed sir. That, a set of Cap of Crush Grippers and a buddy lee skipping rope.

Oh and some rice.

-chris

Yea I just need a belt and maybe a prowler?

1. A Prowler…it can even be an Econo-Prowler

2. A Zhang Kong Bumper Weights and bar. Yes, I like this one WAY better than Ivanko and you’re going to be seeing a LOT of them at next years Olympics.

3. Reverse Hyper machine.

If Santa would bring me one of the above I would be VERY happy. If he brought me two, I would be ecstatic.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I just want Mariah Carey’s fucking stupid ass “all I want for christmas” song to stop being played on the radio. [/quote]

Everytime I hear this song at the gym, I want to thrust a dumbbell through the radio and my skull.

[quote]Acebgd12 wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
I just want Mariah Carey’s fucking stupid ass “all I want for christmas” song to stop being played on the radio.

Everytime I hear this song at the gym, I want to thrust a dumbbell through the radio and my skull.[/quote]

…they play that at your gym. Damn I’m sorry.

[quote]football061 wrote:
I lifting belt, a bucket of protein, and a blow job from angelina jolie. Not too much to ask for, heh[/quote]

Haha well if we are going for broke here I would replace Angelina with Jammie Eason.

A sled
A Yoke
A couple bags of concrete
XL shirts

Just Jamie Eason… the rest i can take care of

[quote]Chewie wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:
I want a gallon of Captain Morgan…and a straw.

Replace “Captain Morgan” with Jager and keep the straw and we’re golden.[/quote]

for me, replace “Captain Morgan” and “Jager” and replaice with “Stroh 80” and I’m good to go.

Oh yeah and Jamie or Olesya. For that matter - considering todays FC photo - Seasiren too. Preferably all three.

[quote]ss847859 wrote:
Yea I just need a belt and maybe a prowler?[/quote]

I could use a prowler.