All Heil Hypno-Theif!

Filed under hilarious-tidbit-of-the-day, the Italian police have apparently issued “footage of a man who is suspected of hypnotising supermarket checkout staff to hand over money from their cash registers.”

I do that all the time.

Wow that’s…crazy. Something tells me he didn’t learn from hypnotizing for dummies. It sounds like BS at first but it’s from the BBC…pretty reputable source I guess.

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:
Wow that’s…crazy. Something tells me he didn’t learn from hypnotizing for dummies. It sounds like BS at first but it’s from the BBC…pretty reputable source I guess.[/quote]

They’re Jedis. It happened around here last fall.

[i]MARLBOROUGH, N.H. – Two thieves scammed a Marlborough storeowner by claiming they could read his mind and reveal personal information about him before stealing money from his store, police said.

Police said that two Indian Punjabi men stole more than $1,000 from the Marlborough Country Convenience Store on Monday. The men told the storeowner that they were guruji, a type of Hindu priest, and that they could read his mind, police said.

Storeowner Yogesh Patel, 29, who is also from India, said that he had heard of the scam but never believed it and never thought it could happen to him. He said he’s now upset and embarrassed.[/i]

http://www.wmur.com/news/14212889/detail.html