T Nation

Alin Experience

I’m usually not in the habit of naming sources but since they have been mentioned by name on numerous occasions and aren’t exactly underground anyway I’m not really giving away a well guarded secret.

To get to the point, I placed placed my first and only order with them back in July for some tabs and Stealth injectables. The tabs arrived in about 10 days and the Stealth never arrived even though they claimed to have shipped it 2 days after the tabs. I contacted them after waiting 30 days and they replied that the shipment would be re-sent upon receiving a copy of a seizure notice as stated on their website.

To this day I have not received said seizure notice. I am by no means accusing them of being scammers because I know the mail system isn’t perfect especially with international shipments and I’m sure thay have many satisfied customers who have never had an issue. I am just passing along my personal experience to those who may be interested.

You play you PAY!

I’ve seen this same experience from others particularly with stealth from alin.

They have a pretty good rep (i’m not sure it is their fault),

I’m suspecting something may be up with customs and stealth…

I’ve also heard of stealth having VERY long delays and ending up showing up much later than expected.

I sympathize with you. I placed my first order with alin around the same time you did, july. It took 2 weeks for my proviron tabs to arrive. And 7 weeks for the stealth to show up.
I was freaking out the whole time I was waiting for the stealth. I thought about the possibility of them never coming and the money that I would be out.
I have read that it does take up to 2 months AFTER the seizure to get a notice, but it has been a long time since july.
I just don’t get it. Why would STEALTH products take forever and how is it that they might be seized? That is the whole reason for buying STEALTH. Pisses me off when I think about it.

Lesson learned: I won’t ever buy overseas agian. And stealth gear sucks.
I hope things get resolved for you. And I hope alin lives up to his reputation for taking care of his customers.

[quote]lattimus wrote:
I sympathize with you. I placed my first order with alin around the same time you did, july. It took 2 weeks for my proviron tabs to arrive. And 7 weeks for the stealth to show up.
I was freaking out the whole time I was waiting for the stealth. I thought about the possibility of them never coming and the money that I would be out.
I have read that it does take up to 2 months AFTER the seizure to get a notice, but it has been a long time since july.
I just don’t get it. Why would STEALTH products take forever and how is it that they might be seized? That is the whole reason for buying STEALTH. Pisses me off when I think about it.

I hope things get resolved for you. And I hope alin lives up to his reputation for taking care of his customers.[/quote]

That’s what is so strange, the entire premise behind the Stealth line (or so I believed) was to breeze right through the mail system and customs. I have received a ton of PM’s regarding delays anywhere from 30 to 60+ days. Obviously there’s a problem. Hell, I’ve received vials from overseas a few times almost expecting it to get pinched by the feds and I received it just fine. My gut feeling is the problem isn’t with Alin because they are probably just the middleman but I would think they would be concerned about all the negative comments the Stealth is causing them. Then again maybe not, after all it’s all about the $.

[quote]plasticman wrote:
lattimus wrote:

I hope things get resolved for you. And I hope alin lives up to his reputation for taking care of his customers.

That’s what is so strange, the entire premise behind the Stealth line (or so I believed) was to breeze right through the mail system and customs. I have received a ton of PM’s regarding delays anywhere from 30 to 60+ days. Obviously there’s a problem. Hell, I’ve received vials from overseas a few times almost expecting it to get pinched by the feds and I received it just fine. My gut feeling is the problem isn’t with Alin because they are probably just the middleman but I would think they would be concerned about all the negative comments the Stealth is causing them. Then again maybe not, after all it’s all about the $.

[/quote]

I think the concept stealth is using is brilliant, but there have been way too many bad service and product reports. I still don’t know why people insist on trying to import, its not htat hard to find a good domestic.

Sure, its not that hard to find someone you don’t know and who doesn’t know you, to sell you illegal drugs. Especially, drugs that are so easy to come by like steroids. I mean these are not hard to find drugs like marijuana. (Please note the sarcastic nature of this entire paragraph)

[quote]WilliamH.Bonney wrote:

I think the concept stealth is using is brilliant, but there have been way too many bad service and product reports. I still don’t know why people insist on trying to import, its not htat hard to find a good domestic.

Sure, its not that hard to find someone you don’t know and who doesn’t know you, to sell you illegal drugs. Especially, drugs that are so easy to come by like steroids. I mean these are not hard to find drugs like marijuana. (Please note the sarcastic nature of this entire paragraph)[/quote]

not to be argumentative bro, i can appreciate good sarcasm, but seriously from the time i first decided to buy online until i had a decent domestic source took all of about 30 minutes. If you really want the truth any of these onllne “clinics” will sell you testosterone with a simple blood test and you can stay quasi-legal, they don’t give a damn how your labs come back they live by the loopholes.

Oasis, which Anthony Roberts uses and recommends states right on their page no one under 30 years of age, well last time i checked Anthony was under 30 years of age and lets be realistic here god knows he didn’t have a low test level!

Well I cant be so PC about this or cavalier about it.

I ordered much the same as you guys in June and they shipped four packages in the first few days of July.

It is now 13 weeks later and I have no seizure notices and no product and those pricks have my money! Near enough 800 USD. My mistake for trusting these guys…

One of the guys on this site, no names, told me after I ordered that they were known as selective scammers. Looks like we have been targeted.

There is obviously sompething wrong and they were recommended but I honestly dont think they shipped my stuff… This guy could have developed a drug problem, be going through a divorce, who knows what.

I think its more likely they shipped something suspiscious so it was popped by customs and kept my cash. I tracked the packages and they arrived in Montreal within a week or two but as I said they still have not reached me.

The thing that chaps my ass is that I ordered from two other suppliers without any trouble and it was also STEALTH and tabs… so tell me how the hell that adds up! If it was a product issue then the other stealth would have been stopped… I strongly recommend that people avoid these guys like the plague !!!

You can disagree but thats my stance. I would however recommend another site or two so if you want to know just drop me a PM.

I was wondering if you know of a site that ships Human growth hormone? Sorry to hear about your experience with ALIN. I ordered from them and got my stuff in like 7 days, AMAZING turn around rate. Anyways they do not sell GH products so I was wondering if you knew of a site that does?

I have to say that I had nothing but good luck ordering from Alin. Only once did anything take more than 3 weeks to arrive. I suspect it was just lost at the post office for a while because it came 4 weeks later. I ordered 40ml of EQ, Tren Enan and some primo from Stealth and all came in quickly.

I am a little dubious of the Stealth stuff’s quality as the oil smells strongly of burnt plastic. But being the human giunea pig that I am I tried it anyway. The tren was good and I’m only 4 weeks into the EQ so still to early to tell for that I guess. But I havent gotten any infections, unusual swelling or pain…so so far so good.

One thing I have to say is that I ordered all this more than 6 months ago and held it for a while so it is completely possible that they have gone downhill since. Just my experience.

[quote]Jonesy20 wrote:
I was wondering if you know of a site that ships Human growth hormone? Sorry to hear about your experience with ALIN. I ordered from them and got my stuff in like 7 days, AMAZING turn around rate. Anyways they do not sell GH products so I was wondering if you knew of a site that does?[/quote]

Why would you want to use HGH, when IGF-1 provides all of the same benefits, and is much much cheaper?

Just wondering out loud.

Sharing experiences: I’ve ordered Stealth twice. The first time the order arrived in about a week. The second one has been five weeks today and I’m still waiting. As far as quality, their test doesn’t seem to have the same kick that I’ve gotten in the past from other brands.

JC

I didn’t know that it did the exact same thing as HGH. If it is the same why is it cheaper? I will pay the extra money for the better of the 2 because the $hit is going into my body and I want the best but, if there is no difference then I will go with IGF-1. I want to be like one of them cats on interveiw with the vampire and never age. I take that back I want to be like one of them dudes with like an extra 40 pounds of lean body mass. Oh I found a source for the goods too Muhahaha I will be young and handsome forever!

[quote]Jonesy20 wrote:
I didn’t know that it did the exact same thing as HGH. If it is the same why is it cheaper? I will pay the extra money for the better of the 2 because the $hit is going into my body and I want the best but, if there is no difference then I will go with IGF-1. I want to be like one of them cats on interveiw with the vampire and never age. I take that back I want to be like one of them dudes with like an extra 40 pounds of lean body mass. Oh I found a source for the goods too Muhahaha I will be young and handsome forever![/quote]

Saying that it will do the exact same thing is probably an overstatement. I am not GH fan - mainly because of the cost.

IGF-1 is being used more and more because it does do many of the same things as GH. And because it is not illegal to buy or possess - it makes the price much cheaper.

I ordered some stealth well over a month ago and have received nothing. I won’t be doing business with them again.

I have heard he is a selective scammer

I hate to hear this shit about people getting burned by these online sites. Now, more prominently, Alin’s site. I have a domestic UG source, so I am lucky that I have options. Not everyone has options.

I would like to share my stealth experiences, though. Bottom line is that I think stealth sucks. I won’t use it again. And I won’t order online ever again (I ordered from Alin). Besides the time it took for the stealth shipment to arrive (42 total days), it was a pain transfering the oil from the sachets to a sterile vile.

It sounds easier that it actually turned out to be … maybe I am just messy.
In addition to that, some of the injections left me crippled for days. No joke. I would have swelling and a hard knot at the injection site. I could barely walk after a quad injection (and had to explain to everyone at work why I was walking with a limp).

I have been using AAS for a long time now and have good injection techniques, and have never experienced pain like this before (actually have never experienced pain at all from anything I have used). So I know it is poor product quality of the stealth gear.

I am using the supertest450, and I hear that these problems only occur with the test products, but I still find it unacceptable.
I also think that they might not be as potent as other products. I am injecting 675mg of stealth supertest and 200mg of stealth boldenone E3D and taking 50mg of BD provin ED (as well as .25mg arimadex ED).

I have not noticed any appreciable increases in stength or aggression. I will admit that I can tolerate large doses of test better than most, but I thought that this cycle would be a bomb. Not panning out like I thought it would.

I have gained 10lbs and am leaning out/hardening up, so it isn’t like nothing is happening, but with that much test and the proviron I expected more.
But I do say bad things about stealth because I have used better products and have access to them. If I didn’t have options, mabye I would have a different tone.

I got my products in quickly from Alin, but the stealth shit SUCKS ASS!!!I’m using Stealth EQ @400mg/wk with 25mg prov. ED. I’m on week 5 and I’ve noticed next to nothing from this. I think I’ve gained maybe 3lbs lean mass and I’ve gotten a little stronger but not like what I got from BD EQ.

I know its not fake because I feel something but just not half of what I should. At least I haven’t gotten the painful injections. I think Stealth products are weak as shit and poor quality.

I will never buy any again…if your going to order from foreign pharmacies I’d go with BD.

I just came across this thread and wish I would have read it a month ago. I ordered Stealth 22 days ago still no sign of anything.