Algeria Explosions

[quote]pat36 wrote:
lixy wrote:
Algerians react to Tuesday’s bombing

Great… when the going gets tough the tough call on the west…“I don’t reject the possible involvement of the US or the West” Strait out of the article you posted. To that person I say “fuck you” If we go you will criticize us and blame us for everything. Deal with it yourselves!!![/quote]

First of all, this is not what I’d call an article. It’s a series of quotes from regular Algerians.

Then, here is the full quote: [/i]“I don’t know who is responsible, but I don’t rule out this al Qaeda-linked group, nor do I reject the possible involvement of the US and some western countries. Even Morocco could be involved.”[/i]

It sounds like a conspiracy theorist, but you have to give the guy credit for being open-minded - to the extreme. I agree with your general sentiment tough. Algerians have been at it for way too long, and Bouteflika’s “national reconciliation” plan certainly didn’t make anyone safer.

By the way, are you trying to make a point in this thread, or is it the OP supposed to be purely informative? If you want to make a point, go ahead and spell it out so we can discuss it.

[quote]lixy wrote:
pat36 wrote:
lixy wrote:
Algerians react to Tuesday’s bombing

Great… when the going gets tough the tough call on the west…“I don’t reject the possible involvement of the US or the West” Strait out of the article you posted. To that person I say “fuck you” If we go you will criticize us and blame us for everything. Deal with it yourselves!!!

First of all, this is not what I’d call an article. It’s a series of quotes from regular Algerians.

Then, here is the full quote: [/i]“I don’t know who is responsible, but I don’t rule out this al Qaeda-linked group, nor do I reject the possible involvement of the US and some western countries. Even Morocco could be involved.”[/i]

It sounds like a conspiracy theorist, but you have to give the guy credit for being open-minded - to the extreme. I agree with your general sentiment tough. Algerians have been at it for way too long, and Bouteflika’s “national reconciliation” plan certainly didn’t make anyone safer.

By the way, are you trying to make a point in this thread, or is it the OP supposed to be purely informative? If you want to make a point, go ahead and spell it out so we can discuss it.[/quote]

Not trying to make a point, just posted it for information and commentary. No hidden agenda, I promise.