T Nation

Alexey Lesukov Future Mr O?

fucking insane!!


that’s some massive legs…

Looking at those photos, I’m wondering how close he is to having arms bigger than his head a la Sergio Oliva.

Great build! IMO, If he had a little more upper chest, his chest/shoulder/arm proportions and shape would be really similar to Arnold’s.

Agreed he does have something similar to Arnold, however he is 8 inches shorter than Arnold.

Also- the stars and stripes posing trunks at 1:51 made me laugh. The guy is russian, the sites are at .ru, and all text is in russian. America shorts FTW lol

Anyone calling that “gyno” doesn’t know what gyno is.

Also, how many times is this one freaking video going to be posted?

Seems to me that some of those earlier pictures were taken at a somewhat awkward stage in his development and his chest has now filled in in the pictures vandal posted.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Anyone calling that “gyno” doesn’t know what gyno is.

Also, how many times is this one freaking video going to be posted?

[/quote]

EXACTLY, I believe it is called muscle. Also does anyone else think he looks like a big ass 12 yr old? Especially in the off-season.

He does not have gyno. In any shape or form, his pecs are so huge that from the front they do look kinda boob shaped, 'cos they’re so big. But its not gyno.


the man is a fucking tank lol talk about big inspiration

[quote]sid132 wrote:
the man is a fucking tank lol talk about big inspiration[/quote]

GOD DAMN!!!

[quote]sid132 wrote:
the man is a fucking tank lol talk about big inspiration[/quote]

I find it interesting that in that pic his left pec is bigger compared to the right one. I have the exact same problem, shame mine pecs don’t even look near as big as his.

[quote]DeltaOne wrote:

[quote]sid132 wrote:
the man is a fucking tank lol talk about big inspiration[/quote]

I find it interesting that in that pic his left pec is bigger compared to the right one. I have the exact same problem, shame mine pecs don’t even look near as big as his.[/quote]

I dont think he has symmetry problems, i think its just he’s half flexing his right pec as the pic is taken. Look at any other pic of him, theyre both symmetrical.

[quote]Rocky2 wrote:
Agreed he does have something similar to Arnold, however he is 8 inches shorter than Arnold.[/quote]

This must be noted. I’ve been impressed with this kid for years, but I think he’s like 5’2 or 5’3 or something. Much too short to ever do serious damage at the Olympia, although he may be able to dominate the 202 class eventually.

[quote]Dabba wrote:

[quote]Rocky2 wrote:
Agreed he does have something similar to Arnold, however he is 8 inches shorter than Arnold.[/quote]

This must be noted. I’ve been impressed with this kid for years, but I think he’s like 5’2 or 5’3 or something. Much too short to ever do serious damage at the Olympia, although he may be able to dominate the 202 class eventually.[/quote]

calves are about the only weakness he seems to have

[quote]sid132 wrote:

[quote]Dabba wrote:

[quote]Rocky2 wrote:
Agreed he does have something similar to Arnold, however he is 8 inches shorter than Arnold.[/quote]

This must be noted. I’ve been impressed with this kid for years, but I think he’s like 5’2 or 5’3 or something. Much too short to ever do serious damage at the Olympia, although he may be able to dominate the 202 class eventually.[/quote]

hes 5 ft 6 same height as dexter jackson…[/quote]

Where did you hear that from? I was under the impression he was about 5’3…

[quote]Dabba wrote:

[quote]sid132 wrote:

[quote]Dabba wrote:

[quote]Rocky2 wrote:
Agreed he does have something similar to Arnold, however he is 8 inches shorter than Arnold.[/quote]

This must be noted. I’ve been impressed with this kid for years, but I think he’s like 5’2 or 5’3 or something. Much too short to ever do serious damage at the Olympia, although he may be able to dominate the 202 class eventually.[/quote]

hes 5 ft 6 same height as dexter jackson…[/quote]

Where did you hear that from? I was under the impression he was about 5’3…[/quote]

http://www.mxmen.com/free/bio.php?id=16317

[quote]sid132 wrote:

[quote]Dabba wrote:

[quote]sid132 wrote:

[quote]Dabba wrote:

[quote]Rocky2 wrote:
Agreed he does have something similar to Arnold, however he is 8 inches shorter than Arnold.[/quote]

This must be noted. I’ve been impressed with this kid for years, but I think he’s like 5’2 or 5’3 or something. Much too short to ever do serious damage at the Olympia, although he may be able to dominate the 202 class eventually.[/quote]

hes 5 ft 6 same height as dexter jackson…[/quote]

Where did you hear that from? I was under the impression he was about 5’3…[/quote]

http://www.mxmen.com/free/bio.php?id=16317
[/quote]

Cool. Maybe he has a better chance than I thought.

i’m feel so small now =(