Alex Lee Snatches Double Bodyweight

Here you go, 140kg snatch at 70kg BW.

Can’t access it, but that’s pretty damn good. Any idea what he’s C+J’ing these days? Age?

Wow. 2016?

2016 for sure

Is he moving up to 69s? Thats pretty impressive lift either way.

[quote]wushu_1984 wrote:
Is he moving up to 69s? Thats pretty impressive lift either way.[/quote]
I’m thinking in 4 years he may have to be a 77.

He was moving up to 77’s and was up to about 75kg, but had recently lost some weight, so was back down to 70. This same day he CJ’d up to 160kg for 4 singles, of which he made 3 and missed the jerk on the other. He’s CJ’d up to 175 or 180, not sure if he made the 180 or not.

Anyone know the song/band playing in the background?

[quote]RampantBadger wrote:
Anyone know the song/band playing in the background?[/quote]

Justin Bieber.

[quote]In10s wrote:

[quote]RampantBadger wrote:
Anyone know the song/band playing in the background?[/quote]

Justin Bieber.[/quote]

Found it -Boston of course.
Thanks for contributing to this site, feel free to post again in another couple of years.

[quote]RampantBadger wrote:
Anyone know the song/band playing ?[/quote]

This has got to be one of the most prevalent and annoying questions asked throughout the whole entirety of the internet.

How can anyone not know what band is playing in the background?