Alcoholic Drink Least Damaging to Fitness?

[quote]ucallthatbass wrote:
rum and diet pepsi max FTW[/quote]

This actually sounds great. I drink a lot of pepsi max too.

Why avoid beer? Sure, it’s a couple hundred calories a pint, but its hardly enough to make you gain weight all of the sudden. At least if you stick with the same beer all night you can avoid getting seriously fucked up due to the fact that beer just makes you fuller. Its easier to down 10 shots of vodka than to drink 10 beers.

[quote]TheCoolestLuke wrote:
I always thought gin & tonic was the healthiest/least bad/ most womanly drink. Anyways, aren’t you Irish supposed to be immune to alcohol or something?[/quote]

Hows a gin and tonic womanly? It’s basically vodka that has been infused with juniper berries, ~80 proof. Fill a large glass, add a couple of ice cubes, 2 lime wedges, and a splash (small splash) of tonic water for a little bitterness.

[quote]power_bulker wrote:
Why avoid beer? Sure, it’s a couple hundred calories a pint, but its hardly enough to make you gain weight all of the sudden. At least if you stick with the same beer all night you can avoid getting seriously fucked up due to the fact that beer just makes you fuller. Its easier to down 10 shots of vodka than to drink 10 beers. [/quote]

true but as the man says hes going to oxegen and as ive been there and am going aswell its very hard to stick to the same drink unless you wanna seem like a dry shite. but in fairness its only 3 days, so its not like he’ll undo all his work in 3 days.

Jameson 18. Or Middleton Rare.

Definitely vodka with water/ice.

However, you could improve it by sneaking in some protein powder (preferably the ready-to-drink kind) into the above for the ultimate bodybuilding alcoholic beverage.

Thanks for all the input lads,much appreciated.I think I’ll try and stick with Vodka/Whiskey and Coke,and when I get mouldy enough just knock it back straight.It doesn’t help my plan though that I’ll be jumping the fence and breaking into the festival in the first place,I’ll bring 2 bottles of Vodka with me and be able to rob plenty of mixers inside.Hopefully when I get chased by security I’ll be able to hold onto them.

Thanks again lads,been most helpful.