Alcohol

Why is it a bad thing not to drink. I’m 20 years old and I’ve never been drunk. Hell, I’ve never had more than a sip of beer in my life. Sorry if this offends anyone but I don’t give a rats ass.

Beer is for weak willed people. It has no positive effects on muscle growth or performance and is a waste of money. I put it in the same category as ciggerattes. What do you get out of it besides an empty wallet and fuzzy memory? I know I’ll stir up some good posts on this one.

Real men drink sand.

You’re sadly mistaken Eman. I was in the same boat as you. Didn’t drink a drop 'til I was 21 and then it took a girl with her hand down my pants to get me to take my first drink.

But now that it’s over and done with I’m glad I tried it. I’m also glad I waited as long as I did. Some of my very best memories are drunk moments. Good times and Cheers! I’m gonna go have a beer now just for you.

[quote]Magnar wrote:
The first time I drank alcohol I gained 250 pounds. Unfortunately, it was the fat pig that I dragged home.[/quote]

classic

[quote]E-man wrote:
Beer is for weak willed people.[/quote]

hrmm…there’s nothing at all wrong with kicking back and having a beer every now and then…and doing so, in no way, means someone is weak or weak-willed.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
I have the opposite problem. Drinking makes it hard for me to put on muscle.[/quote]

Same here. Makes me miss meals, undersleep, etc. Coming off a long end of year (school year) bender, somehow avoided any body comp changes, but am now going easy on the stuff for awhile.