Alcohol

Alright guys, just figured it’d be a good thread to start because I didn’t see one when I searched for it. What is your beverage of choice? (And I don’t want to hear Metabolic Drive or Anaconda. lol) I hope I don’t get ragged on about this by the guys who don’t drink or whatever, more respect to you. But I do know that lots of guys on here enjoy an occasional drink. What you guys got in the fridge/freezer/cabinet?

I drink Coors Light most often in the beer department, lately though I’ve been drinking mostly bourbon. I like Maker’s Mark as my go to bourbon.

I know this is a site about lifting heavy shit and looking good, but hey this is the off topic section, and hell, we’re guys!

Vodka Rockstar

Basically booze/energy drink

Any beer is awesome too.

G and T.

You went from coors light to bourbon?

My drink of choice is vodka on the rocks or vodka martini. Grey Goose or Russian Standard.

[quote]Anonymity wrote:
You went from coors light to bourbon?

My drink of choice is vodka on the rocks or vodka martini. Grey Goose or Russian Standard.[/quote]

Nah I didn’t “go from” one to the other, lol. It’s just when I buy beer at the store it’s usually Coors Light, or at a restaurant I usually try a local microbrew if they have it, love to try new beer. However, I have a thing for brown liquor in general. haha.

[quote]kheaslim wrote:
Vodka Rockstar

Basically booze/energy drink

Any beer is awesome too.[/quote]

A couple years ago I was all over some Monster and vodka man. haha. sadly I like energy drinks.

Jameson.

Rockstar Zero and rasberry vodka is a nice change of pace.

Beer:
Stella Artois / Smithwicks

Liquor:
Duck duck grey goose vodka

Jack and coke for some social drinking, however if I’m partying just about any sort of energydrink/alcohol mix will do.

Sailor Jerry and Coke or Crown Royal on ice. Good Shit!

whiskey and hot asphalt, on the rocks.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Jameson.

Rockstar Zero and rasberry vodka is a nice change of pace. [/quote]

My next purchase is going to be a bottle of Jameson. I’m looking forward to it. I just turned 21 last month so I’m enjoying actually being able to go in the ABC store here in NC and browse, I’m just trying different whiskeys at this point. Exciting!

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
whiskey and hot asphalt, on the rocks.

[/quote]

Hot asphalt?

Bud light. When I have money, Johnny Walker on the rocks.

[quote]tarheeliron wrote:

i don’t drink much.

[/quote]

Hot asphalt?[/quote]

what? i never said that.

you’re seeing shit.

Benchmark, because you can mix it with Pepsi Max and have a MAX BENCH!

i don’t drink much.

[/quote]

Hot asphalt?[/quote]

what? i never said that.

you’re seeing shit.[/quote]

Just cuz I made this thread doesn’t mean I’m that tore up right now man, what the hell? hahaha

[quote]Steve the PLer wrote:
Benchmark, because you can mix it with Pepsi Max and have a MAX BENCH![/quote]

Yeah Buddy!!! TM that shit. Plus it’s really cheap! :slight_smile:

I drink Coors Light most often in the beer department, lately though I’ve been drinking mostly bourbon. I like Maker’s Mark as my go to bourbon.
[/quote]

Yah, I like to drink water too…

I’ll take a Guiness any day. So smooth and refreshing. Blue is my macrobew of choice. Used to drink James Ready during the college days, now I mix it up and am trying different brews.

When it comes to liquor, Rye and ginger!

Does anybody just get tired after they drink nowadays???